Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is the book worth the 230? and how soon does it take to ship it to vancouver? i'm thinking about getting it. Garwin Sanford's teachign at my school right now and i've only got like 3 weeks left before I can get him to sign

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
      is the book worth the 230? and how soon does it take to ship it to vancouver? i'm thinking about getting it. Garwin Sanford's teachign at my school right now and i've only got like 3 weeks left before I can get him to sign
      Sweet! What is he teaching you?

I think the book is worth the money.
      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

My book arrived, and I think I have the autographs of Beau Bridges and Brad Wright.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
          My book arrived, and I think I have the autographs of Beau Bridges and Brad Wright.

Yes, you do.

That is definitely Beau Bridges.

And there is no other producer with the initials BW, so......

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
            Sweet! What is he teaching you?

I think the book is worth the money.
            nothing. I'm not taking any of his classes. But Im probably gonna go back with my stargate magazine (season 9/2) and ask him to sign the synopsis of "intruder" since he was in it for two scenes. I already got an autograph from him last month, but I wanna get another one ^^;

Now that the dvd is coming out, I'm not getting the book. I'm just going to get the dvd collection ^_^

Comment

Holy Cow Batman, Bev we got the same autographs. What are the chances?
              Deju vu?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                Holy Cow Batman, Bev we got the same autographs. What are the chances?
                Deju vu?
                How cool is that!!! Yay!
                sigpic

Comment

if i got the book i would want brad's cause he's the man !!!

Comment

How cool is that!!! Yay!
                    Did you get charged Uk tax when your book arrived?

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                      Did you get charged Uk tax when your book arrived?

Sorry to say but i just got a letter from parcel force, you will be chanrged tax and clearance fees. Mine came to a total of £28.37.

Comment

Originally posted by Enigma111 View Post
                        Sorry to say but i just got a letter from parcel force, you will be chanrged tax and clearance fees. Mine came to a total of £28.37.
                        Yes, it's £20.37 for VAT, and a further £8 for the Parcel Force Clearance Fee.
                        I find that VAT is always a large sum when I buy something from abroad. *heavy sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes, it's £20.37 for VAT, and a further £8 for the Parcel Force Clearance Fee.
                          I find that VAT is always a large sum when I buy something from abroad. *heavy sigh*
                          I paid $34.00 Canadian to get the book into the country. Not as bad as you poor Brits. But a bit frustrating since the entire content in the books is from Canada.

Comment

From the time of ordering, how long did it take to receive the book? I would like to order one and take it to Comic-con with me.

Comment

My book arrived today, it was signed by Brad Wright and Christopher Judge.

I was really hoping it was signed by Claudia Black.
                              Last edited by Azmyth; 12 July 2007, 03:48 PM. Reason: Added pictures

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                                From the time of ordering, how long did it take to receive the book? I would like to order one and take it to Comic-con with me.
                                Don't know where you live but it 6 days for mine to ship out and arrive. That included the 4th of July holiday. I had it ship UPS ground. I think there is a express option.
                                A Symbiote

Comment

Working...
                                X