Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in the UK get theirs yet? Mine left Chicago on July 1, I'm sure I'll get it next week..........I realise getting mail from the US takes some time......

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by Mesenet View Post
      I think they prefer that you buy one of their photos or posters but I had the SG-1 actors sign their character's photo in my season(s) companion books last year. In fact, a fan ahead of me had Colin sign one of her poems and a personal photo printed on plain paper.

Where's Morena appearing in NJ?
      It think they prefer but they can't stop you if you bring something else. I had Carmen sign my Shore Leave picture of him and AT at the con last year.
      sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have an idea of who the bottom signature is in the following picture? The top one is obviously Ben Browder:

Spoiler for size
        Spoiler:
        Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
          Does anyone have an idea of who the bottom signature is in the following picture? The top one is obviously Ben Browder:

Spoiler for size
          Spoiler:
          Now that's impressive; impressive of what I'm not sure and I'm sorry I have no idea who it is.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

Spoiler for size
            Spoiler:
            I think it might be Robert Cooper. I found a sample of his sig (from Michael Shanks online) and it is similar, esp. the first name.

Click for bigger:

http://www.michaelshanks-online.com/...ppings_007.jpg

I could be wrong b/c they definitely are not identical. It could be Paul Mullie.

Comment

Yep, that's Robert Cooper! He signed my book like that before my very eyes.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mesenet View Post
                I think they prefer that you buy one of their photos or posters but I had the SG-1 actors sign their character's photo in my season(s) companion books last year. In fact, a fan ahead of me had Colin sign one of her poems and a personal photo printed on plain paper.

Where's Morena appearing in NJ?
                Thanks I'll try with the book and hope I have good luck. Morena will be appearing at the Super Mega Show in Secaucus, NJ on July 21 and July 22 (Saturday and Sunday) heres the link http://www.supermegashow.com/ I wanna go for a few people, Morena and Robert Vaughn (AMC's and BBC's Hustle; great show)

Comment

Thanks, everyone, for helping me with the bottom signature. That one was a complete puzzle for me.

Darren, you and David are so lucky with your books. I hope that you will bring yours to the next con so we can all have a look.

Comment

The bottom signature in this picture is Chris Judge. However, the top signature is one more signature that we can't figure out. Is this Joe Mallozzi?

Comment

Top looks to me like Joseph Mallozzi. You can tell from the capital M with rounded tops pointing right at a 45 degree angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                        Top looks to me like Joseph Mallozzi. You can tell from the capital M with rounded tops pointing right at a 45 degree angle.
                        But, if this is Joe:

That's very different.....

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                          But, if this is Joe:

That's very different.....
                          And Joe verified that one as his own on his blog when I asked (that's my book, for anyone who cares I also got Claudia Black! )

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                          Photobucket

Comment

Sometimes Joe signs his full name, sometimes (when he's done a couple hundred and his hand is starting to cramp into a deformed claw) I would guess he shortens it to primarily big initials.

I am going to scan my auto pages for further comparison!

Comment

Heres a picture of mine; Joseph Mallozzi & Michael Shanks.

Comment

I just got home a little while ago and am really tired but had to open my box. I was hoping for Brad and one of the original 4 cast members.
                                Da-da-da-da-daa-daa...Snoopy dance!
                                Boy did I luck out - Got Amanda's full sig complete with heart and a big BW.
                                A Symbiote

Comment

Working...
                                X