Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have CB and it looks like a BW (Brad Wright).

Joanne

Comment

Originally posted by Adria View Post
      i wonder how many people bought the books and are going to keep them and how many are going to sell them for 6X more then what there paid for

Don't know but I'm definitely going to bring it along to conventions. It'll be fun to see how many autographs I can collect in it. I wont be parting with mine anytime soon.

Comment

by the time i decide on getting it

1 i'll proabaly be in labor or 2, sold out

Comment

Well I just finished mine and Im pretty disapointed with it. There is hardly anything about or done by the actors themselves. 90% of it is just commentary of the producers and behind the scenes people. No breakdown of each season which I was hopeing for, hardly any behind the scenes suprises. There is nothing at all from Jonas, hammond,vala, janet, jacob carter,bratac, any of the goulds and what you do get from rda,amanda,mike and chris is a very small part of the book. Definantly not worth the money. Bummer.
          Last edited by seinfeldsg1; 05 July 2007, 06:39 PM.
          SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            Well I just finished mine and Im pretty disapointed with it. There is hardly anything about or done by the actors themselves. 90% of it is just commentary of the producers and behind the scenes people. No breakdown of each season which I was hopeing for, hardly any behind the scenes suprises. There is nothing at all from Jonas, hammond,vala, janet, jacob carter,bratac, any of the goulds and what you do get from rda,amanda,mike and chris is a very small part of the book. Definantly not worth the money. Bummer.
            ok thanks ... i'll put it to a new weather station

Comment

Top appears to be Joseph Mallozzi. Not sure about the big below-the-line mark at the end of the last name.

Bottom is Claudia. A bigger image for comparison ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Autographed-CLAU...QQcmdZViewItem
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Here is a little guide to several of the signatures we have seen so far:

More to come as we find them! If you have a signature that doesn't resemble one of these, please post a scan.
                GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                  Here is a little guide to several of the signatures we have seen so far:

http://www.gateworld.net/store/graph...signatures.jpg

More to come as we find them! If you have a signature that doesn't resemble one of these, please post a scan.
                  I think it might be a good thing Joe types his scripts on a computer.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                    Got mine today and I got Brad Wright and Beau Bridges autographs.
                    I got the same ones.

Comment

Originally posted by sg1niner View Post
                      Hey.. The other one is Claudia Black. It's the same as her sig on this card.
                      Nice.
                      *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                      Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                        I got the same ones.
                        I'm bringing my book to NJ to get Michael and whoever else comes to sign the book.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi View Post
                          I'm bringing my book to NJ to get Michael and whoever else comes to sign the book.
                          For creations convention in November? Will they let them sign it? I always found them to be a bit strict with bringing outside items. I think I'm gonna have Morena Baccarin sign mine in a few weeks. She's gonna be in NJ.

Comment

I'm thinking its Joseph Mallozzi because thats the same I got. I also got Michael Shanks.
                            Sweet! My book is still heading east.
                            A Symbiote

Comment

For creations convention in November? Will they let them sign it? I always found them to be a bit strict with bringing outside items. I think I'm gonna have Morena Baccarin sign mine in a few weeks. She's gonna be in NJ.
                              I can't see why they would stop the actors from signing a book that's was approved by MGM, who Creation has a contract with. I already have most of the people appearing at the convention autographs on photos already, why do I need more? When did they sign Morena Baccarin for NJ? Cool!
                              sigpic

Comment

I think they prefer that you buy one of their photos or posters but I had the SG-1 actors sign their character's photo in my season(s) companion books last year. In fact, a fan ahead of me had Colin sign one of her poems and a personal photo printed on plain paper.

Where's Morena appearing in NJ?
                                A Symbiote

Comment

Working...
                                X