Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicarter
    Then you have V2.

How do you know this and what does 'V' stand for?
    __

__

Comment

Well im kind of a sky geek, i know everything about it, the Version 1 sky plus box is based on the Pace 2500g sky digibox, then they released the Pace 2600 and then the Sky plus Version 2 box was based on that design. I instaled sky plus myself and the 2 other sky multi boxs

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
        Well im kind of a sky geek, i know everything about it, the Version 1 sky plus box is based on the Pace 2500g sky digibox, then they released the Pace 2600 and then the Sky plus Version 2 box was based on that design. I instaled sky plus myself and the 2 other sky multi boxs

Well, I know some but not lots .. but now a bit more about Sky
        __

__

Comment

It is hard to know where to look with 18 pages, but when will the UK surpass US, so that the UK is truly getting new eps??

Comment

Originally posted by Asgard
            It is hard to know where to look with 18 pages, but when will the UK surpass US, so that the UK is truly getting new eps??
            Originally posted by kwiatek
            Well here is SG-1 S08E11-20 full schedule on Sky One:

Stargate SG-1 - S08E11 - Gemini - 14-Dec-2004
            Stargate SG-1 - S08E12 - Prometheus Unbound - 21-Dec-2004
            Stargate SG-1 - S08E13 - It's Good To Be King - 04-Jan-2005
            Stargate SG-1 - S08E14 - Full Alert - 11-Jan-2005
            Stargate SG-1 - S08E15 - Citizen Joe - 18-Jan-2005
            Stargate SG-1 - S08E16 - Reckoning - 25-Jan-2005
            Stargate SG-1 - S08E17 - Reckoning (Part 2) - 01-Feb-2005
            Stargate SG-1 - S08E18 - Threads - 08-Feb-2005
            Stargate SG-1 - S08E19 - Moebius - 15-Feb-2005
            Stargate SG-1 - S08E20 - Moebius (Part 2) - 22-Feb-2005

Atlantis is 1 episode number behind, not posting full info since it's in Canada first + rips are from HDTV source
            there you go

Comment

Sky One may or may not have changed the episode order for SG-1 as Gemini is now one week earlier and Promethus Unbound is one week later [the December finale on Sky One]. Everywhere still has the older version if it still si old that is.
              __

__

Comment

Ok guys. I would like a countdown for tomorrows ep please.
                sigpic

Comment

Okie-Dokie,...I'll do one then !

Tonight's Sky eps seem pretty good,but that's just my opinion....

[FONT=12 Hours and 16 minutes to SG-1 "Sacrifices".Plus 1 hour to see SG-Atlantis "Underground" .
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                    Okie-Dokie,...I'll do one then !

Tonight's Sky eps seem pretty good,but that's just my opinion....

[FONT=12 Hours and 16 minutes to SG-1 "Sacrifices".Plus 1 hour to see SG-Atlantis "Underground" .

WooHoo!!! The countdown has started and I am not even in the UK.
                    I think I am so cold my brain is numb.
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL ! I must admit,my personal c/down sort of begins as soon as I've watched each new episode !
                      Also,I've been flu-stricken for several days ,RL is a pain in the butt,and I need some SG-FUN !

(It's grey and cold-ish here,but Egads ! Nowhere near as cold as Alaska .Brrrr ! )

Comment

LOL ! I must admit,my personal c/down sort of begins as soon as I've watched each new episode !
                        Also,I've been flu-stricken for several days ,RL is a pain in the butt,and I need some SG-FUN !

(It's grey and cold-ish here,but Egads ! Nowhere near as cold as Alaska .Brrrr ! )
                        Bummer that you have been sick. Hope you are on the mend now. It is supposed to be 26 degrees here tonight and I think I believe it. I am at work freezing my tail off and can barely type I am so cold. I think the heat is on the fritz. So, you can laugh at me freezing and trying to type in California of all places. Isn't that an oxymoron; freezing in California?
                        sigpic

Comment

Well,I'm on the mend ....I got off lightly this time.
                          (Freezing in California ? I'm beginning to think that Madronan Weather Device exists for real ....the one in "Touchstone" ? !! )

*Runs off to hug the Rads*

(Back in a bit...school run time again. )

Comment

Well,I'm on the mend ....I got off lightly this time.
                            (Freezing in California ? I'm beginning to think that Madronan Weather Device exists for real ....the one in "Touchstone" ? !! )

*Runs off to hug the Rads*

(Back in a bit...school run time again. )
                            Ooooh, now that was evil if the rads is a radiator/heater. What I would not give for one now. That device probably does exist and is sitting in the middle of town dropping the temperature as I type. *scowls at broken thermostat on wall*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              freezing in California?
                              I'm sure it's nice and sunny and everyone is happy there because the Raiders beat our team, the Broncos 25-24!
                              Rocky

Comment

Er ..I'm back ,confused and curious ! (((((((((Rocket)))))))) Close result..next time your team'll probably win.
                                I'm assuming you're talking Gridiron ? I hope so ....because my knowledge of U.S. sports is rather minimal.

All I know is that my Bro and his American wife support "**Green Bay Packers",and my Sis-In-Law has a crush on a player (Brett something ? ) .
                                (**Their local team in Milwaukee)

*sigh* I'll have to look up some stuff !
                                Back to hugging the radiator..and hoping I at least got the type of sport right !

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Ooooh, now that was evil if the rads is a radiator/heater. What I would not give for one now. That device probably does exist and is sitting in the middle of town dropping the temperature as I type. *scowls at broken thermostat on wall*
                                Chilly ! Hope you get warm soon.I loathe getting chilled..and today's the first time I've registered a normal temp in a week,so I hope you can get cosy ASAP !

*Sends VR "Hot-Water bottle" *
                                *Plus Hugs ,natch !*

Only *gasp* 9 hours and 48 mins to "Sacrifices"....Plus 1 hour to "Underground".
                                Last edited by Bagpuss; 30 November 2004, 01:20 AM. Reason: *sigh* Fixing my post....as per normal !

Comment

Working...
                                X