U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
    Oh well, at least they're advertising SGA this year!
    With part of the Atlantis rap from Attack of the Show... Which is weird...

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
      I got a similar email, Eli. Shame it's not being show post watershed in HD format Oh well, at least they're advertising SGA this year!
      I did suggest to them that I thought it would be be better to have the first, unedited showing on at 9 and show the edited versions as re-runs but they ignored that bit!!

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
      Hee hee! It's definitely different and eye catching though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
        I did suggest to them that I thought it would be be better to have the first, unedited showing on at 9 and show the edited versions as re-runs but they ignored that bit!!

Hee hee! It's definitely different and eye catching though!!

Yep, they ignored my similar suggestion too. Typical...

I quite like Zak's rap. I prefer seeing clips of the upcoming episode, but I smile when Zak comes on my screen.
        sigpic

Comment

This is what happens when you try to avoid spoilers...I had no idea stuff was cut out of Doppelganger!! I don't have Sky 2, so I'll have to wait for the dvds to see the full version

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
          I haven't seen that!! (What have I been doing that I've missed all this lol!)

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
            Just for everyone's info.

A few of us have noticed that Sky have been cutting out a few bits from a couple of episodes...especially Doppelganger. This is the reply I had from them:

"Thank you for your email regarding Stargate Atlantis.

Having checked with our compliance department, I can confirm that scenes
            that were unsuitable for transmission before 9pm were removed from this
            episode of Stargate Atlantis. The show will play out in it's original
            form if scheduled after 9pm.

I trust that this information has helped."

If you watch Sky 2 on Wed at 9 it does seem you get the whole episode. I checked!

Yeah, I noticed the cut out.... why would they do that??? just coz the epp was shown in the hour slot b4 the 9pm watershed!!!

Comment

Hooray!

According to the web schedule, "Be All My Sins Remember'd" is on Sky One on January 8th, so we'll only be four days behind the US.

Comment

Working...
              X