No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They might show the full length at a different time slot, Sky did air the full version of BTVS Once more with feeling, having said that it was only about 10 mins extra. So keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      Well, sky wouldent know if threads was 90 mins, so mybe if sci fi do air it, then sky might follow, or air it as a 2 parter.
      Sky couldnt even confirm them showing Atlantis when we asked via email even though it was common knowledge by just about everyone else!!!

So is it definite about it coming to DVD then?

Comment

I agree the email I got looked pretty offcial to me.
        "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Because sky are stupid, they might know, or decide nearer the time, let me just hope and think they will wont you, it makes me happyer And if sci-fi do make it a dvd only and charge more, i will download it and tell everyone elce to download it to *evil grin*

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

LOL, we can both agree on that RC they are really really stupid

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

With luck, they'll air it anyway. Or at least I very much hope so.
              __

__

Comment

I want to eat some cerial but we have no milk in

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                  I want to eat some cerial but we have no milk in

Poor Repli. Not wanna go to the shops?

2 hours, 3 minutes until Battlestar Galactica
                  __

__

Comment

No, i sent my mam to get some, shes just pulled up outside now

Comment

Yay! Thanks for posting that Sky 1 schedule! I'm a hopeless spoiler addict & I'm hoping that stargatedanielfriendly.net will again post transcripts & photos of the new eps. During season 7 they did that & I was able to get a nice little preview of the eps before they came to Scifi. Woo hoo!
                      e7of7

"It's not having what you want. It's wanting what you've got." - Sheryl Crow

Comment

21 hours 7 mins till SG-1: Endgame
                        22 hours 7 mins till SG:A- Home

EDIT: The Ussual minute, size and colour changes.
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

We've got Endgame airing tonight and we then take over the US starting from next Tuesday.
                          __

__

Comment

Cool I look forward to it.

Comment

Just a quick update on the countdown status.

2 hours, 55 minutes until 'Endgame' +1 hour for 'Home'
                              __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                                Just a quick update on the countdown status.

2 hours, 55 minutes until 'Endgame' +1 hour for 'Home'
                                Oh damn and I havent even got the VHS tape ready yet!!! *hurries off to attend to that*

Comment

Working...
                                X