No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know how i can extract audio from a video clip? and then save it as mp3?

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
      Does anyone know how i can extract audio from a video clip? and then save it as mp3?
      Use VirtualDub, that will give you a *.wav file, then all you have to do is use a wav to mp3 converter program; of which there are many (CDEx is good free one)

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
      One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
      One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
      Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
      Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
      Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

Here's an update for tomorrow evening.

26 hours, 55 minutes until SG-1 'Covenant' and +1 hour for SGA 'Poisoning the Well'

I'm looking forward to Covenant as an episode, it looks quite promising. I just hope it is as good as I want it to be.

Unfortunately, since I'm watching I'm a Celebrity at 9pm tomorrow so I'll have to add Atlantis to the Sky+ planner for recording. So I'll watch either after this, or on Wednesday.
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          Here's an update for tomorrow evening.

26 hours, 55 minutes until SG-1 'Covenant' and +1 hour for SGA 'Poisoning the Well'

I'm looking forward to Covenant as an episode, it looks quite promising. I just hope it is as good as I want it to be.

Unfortunately, since I'm watching I'm a Celebrity at 9pm tomorrow so I'll have to add Atlantis to the Sky+ planner for recording. So I'll watch either after this, or on Wednesday.
          Woo! We're getting closer! I'm looking forward to 'Poisoning the Well'. I've heard a few good things about it. I'll have to wait till Wednesday to watch 'Covenant' though- I've got my guitar lesson at 8:00pm tomorrow so I'll miss it

Comment

I'm looking forward to both those episodes too .

*Sigh* Each week between seems to last forever,but it's worth the wait !
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              *Sigh* Each week between seems to last forever,but it's worth the wait !

I know, it seems ages since last week .. yet when a new week finally comes, it does arrive more quickly.
              __

__

Comment

I must admit once Mondays arrive,it's not so bad,is it ?

(Quick mention for BSG 8 pm tonight Sky 1 )

Comment

I must admit once Mondays arrive,it's not so bad,is it ?

(Quick mention for BSG 8 pm tonight Sky 1 )

It's not too bad!

Yes, 8pm .. BSG for us all. I'll be tuning in for sure.
                  __

__

Comment

Cool ! I'll be taping BSG to watch later ....IF my darling wondrous Gatelets can keep their mitts off the remote controller.

I had to catch one of the repeats last week,as I ended up with an hour's worth of a Shopping Channel instead !

Comment

Cool ! I'll be taping BSG to watch later ....IF my darling wondrous Gatelets can keep their mitts off the remote controller.

I had to catch one of the repeats last week,as I ended up with an hour's worth of a Shopping Channel instead !
                      Oh! What did you buy me???
                      sigpic

Comment

LMAO !!

Would you have really liked a full body work-out video programme,Bev ?

*Cough*

I admit I could use one.....

Comment

LMAO !!

Would you have really liked a full body work-out video programme,Bev ?

*Cough*

I admit I could use one.....
                          *ahem* I don't think so, although I too could do with using one!
                          Thanks for the thought, anyway.
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL ! No takers then for stuff like "Pilates" ? (Sp ? )

OK,time for a SG Countdown.maybe ?

24 Hours and 13 minutes to SG-1 : "Covenant" .Plus 1 hour to SG Atlantis : "Poisoning The Well "

Comment

LOL ! No takers then for stuff like "Pilates" ? (Sp ? )

OK,time for a SG Countdown.maybe ?

24 Hours and 13 minutes to SG-1 : "Covenant" .Plus 1 hour to SG Atlantis : "Poisoning The Well "

Hehe. I'll give it a miss, thanks. By the way, that is a very pretty countdown.
                              sigpic

Comment

FHB; try some Guinness with the Pilates and Bev might take it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X