U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWarrior
    A possible mistake on the TV Guides side of things, check the SKY TV Planner on your TV unless that is what you used as I thought the TV Guide is the paper thing you can get from shops.

Your going to miss one of the best episodes ever - bet you can't wait to watch it on Wednesday thoe. How bout recording it tonight somehow then watch it when you get back or Wednesday morning etc.
    Yeah I did mean the paper thing from the shops!!

Can you imagine the spoilers I'm going to have to try and avoid before I get to see it!!! I might just have to tape it tonight and to heck with the rest of the household .... watch it Wednesday morning

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe

Can you imagine the spoilers I'm going to have to try and avoid before I get to see it!!! I might just have to tape it tonight and to heck with the rest of the household .... watch it Wednesday morning

Deffo watch it Wednesday morning - bet you can't go all Wednesday without watching it till late in the evening

Shame no Atlantis - I want Atlantis on tonight as well.

Lets hope their air The Siege Part I and II on the same night as there won't be any SG-1 on.

Comment

Deffo watch it Wednesday morning - bet you can't go all Wednesday without watching it till late in the evening

Lets hope their air The Siege Part I and II on the same night as there won't be any SG-1 on.

I suppose we can't have everything. We're well in advance of SG1 than anyone else is and this is the furthest we've been ahead in some time.

4 and a half hours to go!
        __

__

Comment

Only 2 hours and 40 minutes to go!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! The time is going .. steady. Though not as quick as I'd like.
            __

__

Comment

I know Nuby. The minutes seem to last for hours!!
              sigpic

Comment

Bah! Ye young whipper snapper have no prescion with yon new fangledey counte downs!

Stagate SG-1: THREADS in 2 hours 20 mins.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

^ I think I'll watch all of The Simpsons later, just to pass some time.
                  __

__

Comment

Time Until Threads:
                    2 Hours!

Comment

*sighs* see what i mean?

Its two hours AND 3 MINUTES! or at least it was at the time whistler posted...
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

You bet - take the phone off the hook and ignore the doorbell for sure!!

Yeah I'm gonna miss Atlantis too - it's gonna feel like an odd week without it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                          Bah! Ye young whipper snapper have no prescion with yon new fangledey counte downs!

Stagate SG-1: THREADS in 2 hours 20 mins.
                          I'm so sorry CW, but you weren't around and I had to do something!
                          I bow to your great countdowns!
                          sigpic

Comment

we're on t - minus 1 hour 16 minutes where T is SG-1 Threads....
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe

Aren't you the lucky one Sorry, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I won't get to see this until Wednesday night!

I usually work late on a Thursday but I've swapped it for Tuesday this week (I forgot that it was Threads this week ) and also if I was at home, it would be even more of a battle as I would have to go up against the behemoth known as... 'Holby City' and as I'm the only SG-1 fan in the family...

You do the math! Oh to have Sky+! I may have to start dropping huge hints again... wait until BSG restarts, I'll have more of a case by then

So there will be a distinct lack of GW in my life tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Bub-bub
                                Aren't you the lucky one Sorry, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I won't get to see this until Wednesday night!

If I was at home, it would be even more of a battle as I would have to go up against the behemoth known as... 'Holby City' and as I'm the only SG-1 fan in the family...
                                Yeah I have that problem too of Holby City (though admittedly yes I am a fan!!!)

So hang on, this actually means I get to see SG before I normally would - RESULT!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X