• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    Sg-1 Season 9 premieres October 18th 8pm

SG-Atlantis Season2 premieres October 19th 8pm
    Why different days?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      Why different days?
      Sky probably want to maximise the amount of Premiers. Having 2 nights with new shows rather than just one
      sigpic

Comment

Will they be on different days every week?
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Will they be on different days every week?
          I hope so.

Comment

I would prefer them on the same day - I am just used to it being like that
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi
              Hi everyone! Have never posted here before, but always check this thread out.
              So is it definitely confirmed that SG1 and SGA are being aired on different nights?
              What I mean is how reliable is the imformation?
              Well,it depends on those sites' actual sources.I'm not joining their sites to question their admins/sources .I'd get nowhere,I think !
              I've sent an e-mail to the Sky One contact team.You can do the same if you wish.
              Why different days?

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
              Sky probably want to maximise the amount of Premiers. Having 2 nights with new shows rather than just one
              Could be .No idea what may be on at 9pm on the 18th after SG-1,but on the 19th there's apparently a new prog called "Waterfalls"..but that's only what I read on the the Sky One forum.
              I hope there'll be more details about all these dates/changes etc in the next couple of Sky mags.

*Waits patiently for e-reply from Sky *
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Waterfalls???????
                love Torri

Comment

Apparently ! I can't find anything at all on imdb or Yahoo,Google or Ask Jeeves about this prog/film.
                  There was a show called "Wonderfalls" listed ,though...I wonder if they meant that ?

See imdb entry for Wonderfalls :
                  http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0361256/
                  Last edited by Bagpuss; 10 August 2005, 09:32 AM. Reason: adding linky !

Comment

Originally posted by S.G.C
                    For all those who wont to know in the news section of GW it says that Sky one will fill the gap between S8 and 9 by asking hthe fans to vote for our fav Jack episodes to begin with most likely like last time we will get to do it for the others as well

Does anyone remember last time they did it?
                    I do. I think it was out of Cold Lazarus, WoO, The Fifth Race and Shade of Grey.

Sam - Point of View, In THe Line Of Duty, Entity, Emancipation

Daniel - Absolute Power, Legacy, Fire and Water, Need

Teal'c - Bane, THe Serpants Venom, Demons, Bloodlines,

THis is only from memory so there's a fair chance it isn't that accurate
                    Last edited by SallyLizzie; 10 August 2005, 10:09 AM.

Comment

In case anyone's is wonderig or too lazy to check, Sg1 will air on a tuesday and SGA on a wednesday.

Comment

Apparently ! I can't find anything at all on imdb or Yahoo,Google or Ask Jeeves about this prog/film.
                        There was a show called "Wonderfalls" listed ,though...I wonder if they meant that ?

See imdb entry for Wonderfalls :
                        http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0361256/
                        "Wonderfalls" I love that show!(think "Dead Like Me" but with less dark humor)
                        Showing new episodes at the moment so I think it will have finished its run by October
                        sigpic

Comment

69 Days 0 Hours 43 Minutes
                          till Avalon Part 1
                          sigpic

Comment

"Wonderfalls" I love that show!(think "Dead Like Me" but with less dark humor)
                            Showing new episodes at the moment so I think it will have finished its run by October
                            If Sky One are indeed planning to show Wonderfalls,then I'll definitely watch and give it a fair chance .
                            (I loved DLM.Great show,and I wish they'd made more eps.)

Comment

Perhaps they will also add BSG on another night...say Thursday, to maximise their premier nights.
                              sigpic

Comment

If Sky One are indeed planning to show Wonderfalls,then I'll definitely watch and give it a fair chance .
                                (I loved DLM.Great show,and I wish they'd made more eps.)
                                Its already on, new episodes on Tuesday at 9pm. Its about 6 episodes into the season so it'll definitly be over by October

Loved DLM but part of what was great about the show was that each season told a story. Season 1 - Georges old life falls apart, Season 2 - George and co. are determined to get most out of their lives/unlives so even though the show ended after only 2 season we got 2 great "stories". Although we were left wondering
                                Spoiler:
                                what Georges connection to the Gravelings is.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X