No announcement yet.

U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you ! I have to admit,I read the GW Homepage stuff and reviews about both tonight's eps...looks good,IMO !

12 Hours and 4 minutes to SG-1 "Covenant". Plus 1 Hour to "Poisoning The Well"

::Wanders off to check snack levels in RL cupboard ::

Originally posted by Kliggins
    FHB; try some Guinness with the Pilates and Bev might take it
    LOL ! I would offer.....but I think I'm safe in stating that we'd both settle for the Guinness !!

(I don't need the "Perfect Body" anyway.....and I'm sure whoever actually has it,won't give it to me without a fight ! )
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 November 2004, 11:02 PM. Reason: Adding reply to Kligs
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I too have read both episode reviews!

Fortunately, I'm a Celebrity airs at 9:45pm but it clashes with Atlantis. But we can miss 15 mins of Celebrity for SGA!
      __

__

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
        LOL ! I would offer.....but I think I'm safe in stating that we'd both settle for the Guinness !!

(I don't need the "Perfect Body" anyway.....and I'm sure whoever actually has it,won't give it to me without a fight ! )
        Perfect body Not in this lifetime, nohow, nowhere. A thing of my dreams.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
          I too have read both episode reviews!

Fortunately, I'm a Celebrity airs at 9:45pm but it clashes with Atlantis. But we can miss 15 mins of Celebrity for SGA!
          I am so relieved to hear you have your priorities straight.
          sigpic

Comment

Perfect body Not in this lifetime, nohow, nowhere. A thing of my dreams.
            Yep ! Appearances can be decieving anyway....and I never judge anyone by looks alone.
            (I only moan if they diss SciFi and Stargate ....the main reason I joined GW was so I wouldn't get called a freak (or worse) for enjoying the Shows !)
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I am so relieved to hear you have your priorities straight.

As am I.

2 hours, 40 minutes until "Covenant"+1 hour until "Poisioning the Well"
              __

__

Comment

Well here is SG-1 S08E11-20 full schedule on Sky One:

Stargate SG-1 - S08E11 - Gemini - 14-Dec-2004
                Stargate SG-1 - S08E12 - Prometheus Unbound - 21-Dec-2004
                Stargate SG-1 - S08E13 - It's Good To Be King - 04-Jan-2005
                Stargate SG-1 - S08E14 - Full Alert - 11-Jan-2005
                Stargate SG-1 - S08E15 - Citizen Joe - 18-Jan-2005
                Stargate SG-1 - S08E16 - Reckoning - 25-Jan-2005
                Stargate SG-1 - S08E17 - Reckoning (Part 2) - 01-Feb-2005
                Stargate SG-1 - S08E18 - Threads - 08-Feb-2005
                Stargate SG-1 - S08E19 - Moebius - 15-Feb-2005
                Stargate SG-1 - S08E20 - Moebius (Part 2) - 22-Feb-2005

Atlantis is 1 episode number behind, not posting full info since it's in Canada first + rips are from HDTV source

Comment

Thanks for the info about the episodes. I believe this deserves a Woohoo!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

That is execellent news kwiatek. Is this confirmed by Sky? If it is, superb.

22 minutes until 'Covenant' and +1 hour until 'Poisioning the Well'
                    __

__

Comment

What's the source of this info, kwiatek? Sky's program info site hasn't updated for February yet, and they still have "Prometheus Unbound" airing on Dec. 14, before "Gemini."
                      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                        That is execellent news kwiatek. Is this confirmed by Sky? If it is, superb.

22 minutes until 'Covenant' and +1 hour until 'Poisioning the Well'
                        I've heard this news elsewhere too - so it could well be the confirmed dates.

A definite WooHoo!!!! - only one Stargate free week over Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                          What's the source of this info, kwiatek? Sky's program info site hasn't updated for February yet, and they still have "Prometheus Unbound" airing on Dec. 14, before "Gemini."

Darren, I do believe that Sky have actually swapped the order around, but sites providing listings have just not yet updated theirs, unfortunately. But if true, this information is great.
                          __

__

Comment

To continue with the theme of this thread about 5 minutes to go.

Comment

this is to everyone living in the UK. How much does it cost to have Sky TV channel. Cause I have a friend who lives in london but does not have Sky TV. Only have the usual BBC1 & 2, ITV, Channel 4 & 5. Basic cover.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                this is to everyone living in the UK. How much does it cost to have Sky TV channel. Cause I have a friend who lives in london but does not have Sky TV. Only have the usual BBC1 & 2, ITV, Channel 4 & 5. Basic cover.
                                You would have to have satellite or cable installed and it isn't cheap to have it installed, unless there is a promotion on with free installation.

And you cannot just have Sky One, you would have to subscribe to other channels as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X