Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here but the heat is really starting to get to me
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Seems the UK will get the 42 Minute Long Threads episode for the first time on August 31st at 6pm

Comment

This weeks schedule

Sky One -- 20 June through 24 June.
        20 June -- Promethus, 10am & 6pm
        21 June -- Unnatural Selection, 10am & 6pm
        22 June -- Sight Unseen, 10am & 6pm
        23 June -- Smoke and Mirrors, 10am & 6pm
        24 June -- Paradise Lost, 10am & 6pm

Just the tinniest bit late
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
          This weeks schedule

Sky One -- 20 June through 24 June.
          20 June -- Promethus, 10am & 6pm
          21 June -- Unnatural Selection, 10am & 6pm
          22 June -- Sight Unseen, 10am & 6pm
          23 June -- Smoke and Mirrors, 10am & 6pm
          24 June -- Paradise Lost, 10am & 6pm

Just the tinniest bit late
          ((((((((((((S_t_W))))))))))))) Many thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

This weeks schedule

Sky One -- 27 June through 1 July.
            27 June -- Metamorphosis, 10am & 6pm
            28 June -- Disclosure, 10am & 6pm
            29 June -- Forsaken, 10am & 6pm
            30 June -- The Changling, 10am & 6pm
            1 July -- Memento, 10am & 6pm

A little early this week to make up for last weeks being a lot late
            sigpic

Comment

how is it fair that America finished season 8 after England but gets season 9 before anyone else including the country that stargate is made in
              "I ask you, what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this"

HALLOWED ARE THE SHIPPERS!

sigpic

PROUD TO BE ENGLISH

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Aegir
                how is it fair that America finished season 8 after England but gets season 9 before anyone else including the country that stargate is made in
                The production of the show is based in Canada because it is cheap to produce a show their then in USA, the reason we finish before you guys is because we don’t have big hiatus like you do.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

According to the link below new season of both shows will start in October.
                  http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/tubetalk/

Comment

Thanks for the info. Im glad we know when its starts but sad that its so far away!!

Comment

Once we find out the exact date - are we going to have another countdown!

Comment

I aint happy about it being in october, that's like 3 months after it airs in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                          Once we find out the exact date - are we going to have another countdown!
                          Most certainly where is Anubis or Crazed.

Comment

On a completely pointless note ...
                            Sky have a poll of the most anticipated new seasons of sci-fi shows on their website. The choices are BSG S2, 4400 S2 or SG-1 S8, and SG-1 is losing

BSG I can live with but 4400! Help set this travesty right
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith
                              On a completely pointless note ...
                              Sky have a poll of the most anticipated new seasons of sci-fi shows on their website. The choices are BSG S2, 4400 S2 or SG-1 S8, and SG-1 is losing

BSG I can live with but 4400! Help set this travesty right
                              I'm one of those voters. I'm looking more forward to season two of BSG, than season nine of SG *shrugs*

I'm wondering when channel five are planning to air season of SGA I know it's in July,

I don't mind what day Sky air season two of SGA or season nine of SG1, as long as they repeat it on Saturday like they used to, not all of us have Sky Digital...but hopefully that'll change soon

Mandeep

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

I'd have to say that I'm most looking forward to a second series of The 4400, but maybe that's just me.

I'm sure we'll be having some of those interesting countdows again .. that's as and when we get the exact date.
                                __

__

Comment

Working...
                                X