U.K. Sky One / Broadcast Schedule Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
    *Head/desk* I missed it. Which ep was shown,please ?
    "Fail Safe", which is an episode that I really enjoy. If you go to the Sky One web site you can vote for next week. It's 'caring Jack' next.
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks,Bev ! Fail Safe was a good episode,and a worthy winner,imo.

I'll make certain I vote for the next 3 weeks entries.

(I've put in a search and found a thread Morjana began about the contest already and posted in it,to give it a boost for Brits who don't read this thread...and because I wanted to know what the nominated Action Jack eps were !)

*Eyes Steve's countdowns*
      Arg..still so far away.Good job on the countdowns though.

Back to rewatching older eps for me....roll on Oct 18/19.
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Although 'fail safe' is indeed an good episode, how on Earth does it qualify as an action episode? There's no action in it.
        Last edited by Crazedwraith; 08 September 2005, 12:30 PM.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Well,I suppose the "Armageddon" homage was a decider.

Actually,I've no idea how the poll selectors chose the nominations...but Action Jack eps (for me !) would include COTG,Nemesis,or if they wanted a S5 ep,with good action scenes, I'd have gone for The Fifth Man.

JMO.
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sky Website
            This week's vote is for Caring Jack. Voting closes on Monday 12th September and the winning episode will be shown on Wednesday 14th September at 8pm.
            Choose from the following and email the one you want to see to [email protected]:

Brief Candle (Season 1) SG-1 discovers a race of attractive people who age extremely rapidly. The situation becomes personal when O'Neill begins to suffer from the same accelerated aging, and must live out the rest of his life on the planet.

Show And Tell (Season 2) A young boy arrives through the Stargate, and warns of a plot by invisible aliens to kill all of the human race in order to rob the Goa'uld of potential hosts.

A Hundred Days (Season 3) O'Neill finds himself stranded on a planet with no hope of rescue.

Learning Curve (Season 3) SG-1 discovers a planet where children are used to acquire knowledge for the entire population, then discarded.
            Personally I'd Vote for Learning Curve as the best of that bunch.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Show and Tell
              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                Personally I'd Vote for Learning Curve as the best of that bunch.
                I agree it would be my choice as well.
                "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

I voted "Show and Tell" just because its been so long since I've seen it
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm with you lot. I voted for Learning Curve too. I don't think these are particularly good episodes to choose from this week.
                    sigpic

Comment

0 Days 7 Hours and 56 Minutes Remain untill Stargate Atlantis Episdoe "Home" Airs on C5

Comment

0 Days 3 Hours and 49 Minutes Remain untill Stargate Atlantis Episdoe "Home" Airs on C5

7 Days 3 Hours and 49 Minutes Remain untill Stargate Atlantis Episdoe "The Storm" Airs on C5

Comment

Hey! When will you guys pass us up on episodes this time around? Will it be in late December?

Comment

Most likely I would work it out but we dont know when Sci Fi will restart also this year i think SG-1 here in the UK starts a cople of weeks later than last year and we only have a 1-2 week gap at Christmas, so basicly we will know what happens in the finale before you do if its like last year

Comment

0 Days 1 Hours and 24 Minutes Remain untill Stargate Atlantis Episdoe "Home" Airs on C5

7 Days 1 Hours and 24 Minutes Remain untill Stargate Atlantis Episdoe "The Storm" Airs on C5

Comment

39 Days 1 Hours 0 Minutes
                                till Avalon Part 1 (Tuesday 18th October 2005)
                                40 Days 1 Hours 0 Minutes
                                till Siege Part 3 (Wednesday 19th October 2005)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X