This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scyto
    My understanding is that the winner has already been notified and is in Vancouver this weekend for filming next week. Of course this could just be an unfounded rumour.

Both series conclude filming for their respective seasons on Oct. 10.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Danget.

Comment

Well, I guess I didn't win. That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
          There is someone who got a walk on role another way who is going down there for filming. That's the walk on thread.
          Thats been and gone, that thread is now past tense.
          Last edited by scyto; 01 October 2006, 06:05 PM.

Comment

It was my understanding that the winner was selected on 9/29, because the Publicity department at The Bridge was concerned that there wouldn't be enough time to get someone to Vancouver. I guess they did it. Darn, I thought I was going to be the last SG-1 walk on. Well, I was wrong. To the winner, you have won something very special.....no one else will have this opportunity, so enjoy every second of it. And please, give my best to, well, I best not mention names, but you know who.....and say hi to the cast and crew. Everyone was fantastic and I had a wonderful experience. Now you get to be on the series finale....I envy you. I'm sure you deserve it.
            On fighting:
            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by scyto
              Thats been and gone, that thread is now past tense.
              I don't think the thread is past tense, as 6 people did get walk ons, 2 from Gateworld. I personally know 2 who are not from GW. Also, I've been ill and never did relate the almost 12 hour day I spent on 3 different locations.
              On fighting:
              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I kind of knew that I wouldn't win. But, that would have been very cool to have gotten a walk on in the last season of SG-1 not to mention Atlantis.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Well, we've still got Atlantis for at least one more season. May the Lords of Kobol or the Forcr or whatever be with us once more...

Comment

Well....You never think it will be you and then one day you wake up and it is. If only I new that feeling...hahahah...ok...well congrats to whoever won and will see you in the funny pages.
                    Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

And to think I lost weight, got a fresh haircut and would have even had a manicure to do a walk on... oh well... glad that a fan gets the chance to do something cool
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X