This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateFan67
    I sent an email to the first one. Thanks for the second one, I will email that one too. Not sure if it's deja vu, but didn't this happen last year?
    Yes, however, create a new ID. Scifi doesn't answer their email.

Comment

Vancouver residents should be allowed to enter too >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87
        Vancouver residents should be allowed to enter too >.<
        What you might want to do is write your local newspaper's entertainment column and ask them why Canadian residents can't enter the contest since the show is filmed in your back yard. Who knows, they might answer!

Comment

Reminder: "Get in the Gate" Contest Closes Fri, 9/22

Just a reminder, this year's "Get in the Gate Sweepstakes" CLOSES Sept. 22, 2006 over at the SciFi Channel:

http://www.scifi.com/getinthegate/

You must be a registered SCIFI.COM Member in order to qualify. Membership is free! Click here to register now.

http://www.scifi.com/members/

Enter for a chance to win a walk-on role on both Stargate SG-1 and
          Stargate Atlantis.

No interdimensional travel needed -- enter from the comfort of your own computer!

There's a video clip of the 2005 Get in the Gate Sweepstakes Winner at the site.

Click HERE to read the official sweepstakes rules.

http://www.scifi.com/getinthegate/rules.html

© 2006, SCI FI. All rights reserved.

(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

That is tommorow. Too bad I can't enter
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Well, guess I better enter it one more time. And cross my fingers.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Of course you might only enter once and still have a shot at winning....

Comment

Soooo.. they were suppose to announce the winner today, correct?

Comment

I entered a few times according to the rules but I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Too many people enter.
                    *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                    Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Originally posted by nyxlily
                      Soooo.. they were suppose to announce the winner today, correct?
                      They were supposed to decide today, then notify the winter. Alas, I've heard nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by JME2
                        They were supposed to decide today, then notify the winter. Alas, I've heard nothing yet.
                        My understanding is that the winner has already been notified and is in Vancouver this weekend for filming next week. Of course this could just be an unfounded rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by scyto
                          My understanding is that the winner has already been notified and is in Vancouver this weekend for filming next week. Of course this could just be an unfounded rumour.
                          Oh, I hope not. Here's what SciFi's states on the Sweepstakes Rules has to say:

Originally posted by SciFi
                          Random drawings will be conducted by employees of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding. Drawings will be conducted on or about Sept. 29, 2006.

Comment

The key thing is that their rule says "On or about" which means "Sometime near then is when we think it'll happen.... but we can do it sooner or later." I'm doubting that I won, as much as I wish I could, seeing as it's the last chance there is to be on SG-1(in theory, anyway). I was gonna show up in my own costume and everything!

Comment

Originally posted by BenWahBallBoy
                              The key thing is that their rule says "On or about" which means "Sometime near then is when we think it'll happen.... but we can do it sooner or later." I'm doubting that I won, as much as I wish I could, seeing as it's the last chance there is to be on SG-1(in theory, anyway). I was gonna show up in my own costume and everything!
                              Well, it has to be at least before tomorrow because of their rules on the winner's list:

For name of the winner (available by Oct. 1, 2006) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by Oct. 31, 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by scyto
                                There is someone who got a walk on role another way who is going down there for filming. That's the walk on thread.
                                *THUNK*

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."- Adam Savage

Cassidy- "Go ahead, Munch, rain on my parade."
                                Munch- "I don't just want to rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats."

Comment

Working...
                                X