• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG-1ssm
    Darn I'm only 15...
    Doesn't that just grind your gears?

Comment

Oh, darn, I'm only thirteen. Oh well... five years to go... Then I will enter every year until I die! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Ha! Just turned 18 in April. Now, I'll finally be able to entire the Get in the Gate contest!
        Last edited by GatetheWay; 24 June 2006, 06:41 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
        Spoiler:

Comment

While I think it's cool that folks can win a role on the show...I think they should make another competition for Canadian, European Asian and Australasian fans of the show
          Last edited by sueKay; 24 June 2006, 03:11 PM.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            While I think it's cool that folks can win a role on the show...I think they should make another competition for Canadian, European and Asian fans of the show
            Yup. Otherwise we might have to start marrying these guys for green cards. Not that.. umm.. I'm .. umm. obsessed or anything.. umm.. *slinks away*
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by prion
              Yes, US fans can take a try at winning a walk-on role on both Stargate series.

Enter at http://www.scifi.com/getinthegate/

Contest starts July 14th at 12:01 ET and ends 11:59pm ET on 8/25/06.

You gotta be 18 years or older as of 7/14/06.

good luck!
              Just wanted to say good luck to everyone! It's an amazing experience!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Monkey52
                I wonder how many times they entered. What's the limit, once per person per day?
                I only entered once.

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Originally posted by N8ball88
                  I only entered once.
                  Tha'ts it, rub it in, rub it in

Comment

I didn't see a thread for this yet.

The "Get in the Gate" contest is now open, so get over to SciFi.com and enter. You can enter once per day. Who wouldn't want to be on Stargate?

Comment

*bumping up as it's close*

Comment

I didn't see a thread for this yet.

The "Get in the Gate" contest is now open, so get over to SciFi.com and enter. You can enter once per day. Who wouldn't want to be on Stargate?
                        The thread was started last month at

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=30026

Comment

That's odd. I did a search for it, but that didn't come up.

Oh man, now I feel stupid. I see I posted on that thread previously. I guess I left my brain in my other pants...

Comment

That's odd. I did a search for it, but that didn't come up.

Oh man, now I feel stupid. I see I posted on that thread previously. I guess I left my brain in my other pants...
                            Heck, no, it took me THREE attempts to search and find as I knew it was there (I mean, no reason to zap it into oblivion, is there?). I figure the search feature has bugs and just can't handle four words

Comment

LOL!

I see they moved it here now to make me look even more stupid...

Comment

One thing about this contest that I found puzzling was that it is being advertised, and has been in the past, for a walk on role for both series. But, if you read the official rules it is clearly stated several times that the prize really is for a "walk-on role on Stargate SG-1 or Stargate Atlantis".

Not that its going to stop me from trying to win or anything, just found it odd.

Comment

Working...
                                X