No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1: Unleashed iOS and Android Game - Spoilers/News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do the Stargate games struggle so much ? I mean they really put some effort in it and although I didn't end it because I struggled with it I really liked the idea behind it, hopefully they will do more of his stuff anyway
    sigpic

Comment

Looks like it's finally available for Android - episode 1 is now available. No word on any other chapters.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Looks like it's finally available for Android - episode 1 is now available. No word on any other chapters.
        wish it would work on my phone I had to delete the other game as it wasn't working on my phone either guess I will have to wait to get a new phone so I can play this game
        sigpic
        siggy made by RogueRanger
        http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
        killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Just wanted to point out sg unleashed has been released on google play

Comment

Thankyou
            sigpic "Check out or post Models, toys and blueprints " or: "latest Stargate PC Games "

Comment

Already downloaded and played the first couple of chapters. It's pretty good so far. The controls aren't the greatest, but I think it's supposed to be more of an 'interactive story' than a video game.

Voice work is good, Hammond is not bad. Walter is waaay off. They should have just created a new character instead of basing it off of him.

I'll try to post back when I've finished it.

Comment

Not sure if anyone else saw this (no way in hell am I sifting through pages and pages to check, either) so here's something funny I just came across.

sigpic

Comment

Lol I love Chris so much. The guy getting him to read his lines didn't seem very impressed. A bit uptight if you ask me.
                  sigpic

Comment

Comment

I finished the game and found it quite interesting, not perfect but pretty good. Anyone knows when the next episode is releasing? There seems to be no news anywhere on that.

Comment

Originally posted by gateOne View Post
                        I finished the game and found it quite interesting, not perfect but pretty good. Anyone knows when the next episode is releasing? There seems to be no news anywhere on that.
                        i saw a tweet (on twitter ) just today, showing the group get-together to work on the second episode. so it's going to happen!
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

I saw this game but I hate playing on my phone but I just got an android tablet so I might check it out

Comment

found this on the SG-1 facebook page today.

Comment

Has anyone purchased this game app on a NooK Tablet? I want to buy it but I am worried over the reports of problems. Any advice? I would be purchasing it thru the Google Store on Nook. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by EdenSG View Post
                                Has anyone purchased this game app on a NooK Tablet? I want to buy it but I am worried over the reports of problems. Any advice? I would be purchasing it thru the Google Store on Nook. Thanks
                                try the free lite version of the game and see if you have any problems with it before you buy it, lol thats what I did
                                sigpic
                                siggy made by RogueRanger
                                http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                                killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Working...
                                X