Stargate SG-1: Unleashed iOS and Android Game - Spoilers/News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
    when you're wanting steak and chicken mcnuggets are offered, you feel a bit meh
    But even mcnuggets are better than nothing for hunger and maybe that is the only way to order that steak again.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      But even mcnuggets are better than nothing for hunger and maybe that is the only way to order that steak again.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tp009 View Post
        https://twitter.com/DarsMind/status/304837696101167104

Michael Shanks retweeted this Tweet stating that the game should be out in around two weeks.

Get excited!
        Let the Daniel whumping begin!

Comment

Hopefully they bring it to Xbox live and psn. The individual episodes would be awesome DLCs

Comment

shouldn't it arrive yesterday ? I am looking every few hours but it is not available yet. sadly.
            sigpic

Comment

It comes out March 14th according to Arkalis Interactive Twitter
              Last edited by TheRandomOne; 08 March 2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                It comes out March 14th according to Arkalis Interactive Twitter
                thanks I read somewhere March 7th
                sigpic

Comment

I'd much rather prefer a console game or PC game.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I saw mention on their website that a steam version would come after the iOS and android version. It was mentioned in a comments section on the site...

Comment

A console port would be good... but companies often are bad at porting. Not a huge fan of phone games, but I'm getting a smartphone tomorrow and if it's released for Windows 8, I'll make an exception and play it ceaselessly !

Did they get Don S Davis voice acting from episodes, bring in someone else or keep him mute?

I just wish that the awesome console/PC games over the years weren't cancelled .... Finishing them off or at least putting them off until there was more money - or even Kickstarter! - would have brought in more profits than cancelling an almost complete game.

Glad to see they've gone through with one.

Resistance was a good game, they should have allowed for private hosting after shutting down the servers.

Hopefully MGM's going to start doing things better for themselves, the companies they hire to make games, the actors and the fans. *Cracks up laughing*.

Steam version? Cool. *Bad port, bad port, whatchya gonna do when it comes for you, yeah*

EDIT: Has everyone seen this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6h6B...ature=youtu.be ? Buahahahahahah.
                      Last edited by Supreme Commander Sil; 11 March 2013, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsyder View Post
                        I saw mention on their website that a steam version would come after the iOS and android version. It was mentioned in a comments section on the site...
                        Im very hopeful at this...

Comment

Comment

I have to admit, after watching that gameplay footage, I'm not sure if I like what I saw.

But it is SG1, so I will no doubt still buy it.
                            @W00DBINE

Comment

I don't know if I like what I saw either I don't have a smart phone so I can't buy it
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

It's SG1 so I am glad that there is something coming at last, I am glad that they used the original voices so the graphics for me are not that important for me. Do you know when the other episodes will be released every month or every week ? btw it costs me 5 Euro on the German Itunes Store...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X