No announcement yet.

Stargate SG-1: Unleashed iOS and Android Game - Spoilers/News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...it's a mobile game. What did you expect?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
      on gateworld's front page, there's a new interview with chris judge, and at the end, he says, "so who knows, if your response is overwhelming enough"... meaning, mgm is going to see how well this does, so who knows what might come after this if the game does great!!

as soon as it comes out for pc, i'm buying it!!
      me too

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        ...it's a mobile game. What did you expect?
        Low polly... but it still bothers me.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I am going to buy the PC version too since I don't have a phone to play it on or an ipad!
          sigpic
          Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
          http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

It's been a considerable amount of time since I posted here.

I'd like to see this available for the PlayStation Vita.

It has hardware like other mobile devices, except more powerful, and it also has buttons for gaming unlike most mobile devices.

Comment

Either I missed this somewhere but is this really available for Android? Cause I can't find it in my Google Play store, nor does it say that on the website of the developer. It states available for iOS.

Not interested in playing, but I was browsing through my Playstore and couldn't even find Unleashed or any mention of it.

Ha, I found an earlier page, in Google's cache that it would be available for Android... not anymore now then.

Comment

Do you think this game could work on the Wii?
                sigpic
                Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Either I missed this somewhere but is this really available for Android? Cause I can't find it in my Google Play store, nor does it say that on the website of the developer. It states available for iOS.

Not interested in playing, but I was browsing through my Playstore and couldn't even find Unleashed or any mention of it.

Ha, I found an earlier page, in Google's cache that it would be available for Android... not anymore now then.
                  next month it will be released on android and google play.

Comment

I wonder if they'll release it on Playstation 3!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      next month it will be released on android and google play.
                      Ah... I see.

Comment

For some reason watching the gameplay reminds me of the earlier Tomb Raider games, even the the camera pans out sometimes.

Comment

Is there a time frame as to when episode 2 and on will be released? Reading through the pages I don't see it mentioned yet.

Comment

does anyone know how this game is doing, profit wise? i hope it's doing really well, to show mgm that stargate is still popular.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                              does anyone know how this game is doing, profit wise? i hope it's doing really well, to show mgm that stargate is still popular.
                              I was wondering the same thing but have no clue where to look
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

When you visit the official game page, you'll find that it hasn't been updated since the 10th of May. There is as of yet, still no Android-version of the game. In the Apple Appstore, there's no mention of episode 2 yet. A version 1.0.5 of episode 1 does exist in which bugs were fixed.

As an Android user, I can't say it's a succes if I have to wait this long (and more waiting) for there to be an Android version.

Comment

Working...
                                X