This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    You know it's mildly distrubing to see the majority of the moderators so passionate... about sniffiage.
    Mildly disturbing?

I'm going to have bad dreams about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
      Just be glad you don't know what else we get passionate about...
      It's all a vicious lie! Don't believe a word!

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
        Oh yes there was most certainly sniffage. The director said so.
        What is this 'Director' whereof you speak? I recall no reference to Directors on any of the 157 Stargate episodes I've seen. Directors do not exist in Stargate Canon. Directors are a figment of Feli's imagination (and it looks like she's infected you with her madness ).
        Last edited by Madeleine; 20 October 2004, 03:14 PM. Reason: Punctu@t!*~

Madeleine

Comment

OK, my two cents on hair-sniffing. One of my major college romances liked the way my hair smelled and would let me know if it wasn't up to par. He thought hairspray smelled like formaldehyde, for example.

Gilder
          *who's old enough to remember "Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific" shampoo*
          Gilder

You can contact me through my GW Forums profile (email preferred) or on Facebook.

www.chimaeracon.com

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
            What is this 'Director' whereof you speak? I recall no reference to Directors on any of the 157 Stargate episodes I've seen. Directors do not exist in Stargate Canon. Directors are a figment of Feli's imagination (and it looks like she's infected you with her madness ).
            Granted, while some episodes this season have left me wondering if there are any directors/writers involved, they do exist. I promise you. And on Chimera there was sniffage.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
              Well, pheremones are supposed to play a large part in attraction, are they not?
              That's what I thought of as well.

I don't think it's just a thing men do, though, I think women like the smell of their partners/people they're in love with/whatever just the same.

Originally posted by joshing123
              Yeah, but the thing is, if it shows up on screen then Jack did it!
              You're so right, you can't explain it by saying it was RDA, because RDA in front of a SG camera is Jack.

Comment

Working...
              X