This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    He sniffed her because he's in love with her, and wanted to smell the essence of Sam Carter.

*runs quickly from Mad Madeleine*

Sally
    just to add some fuel to the *nose fire* ....sniffing is HUGE thing for romance writers. They have sniffing heros running amok sniffing all over the heroines.
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You know it's mildly distrubing to see the majority of the moderators so passionate... about sniffiage.

Comment

But, but, but it's so much fun!

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
          LOL, thank you!!!
          Your welcome! I thought you might like some fuel!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            You know it's mildly distrubing to see the majority of the moderators so passionate... about sniffiage.
            Ah but it's so much fun to watch....
            Have some popcorn, MF?
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              Have some popcorn, MF?
              Yay popcorn!

Comment

Yay popcorn!
                Psst... Everything seems okay right now... but just in case...

*whispers*

reach under the chair.....

*passes hard hat*

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

ahhh well, the sniffage debate...

you have to ask yourself the question then, did Jack smell Sam's hair during the hug in heroes??

(watching it with a guy who doesn't ship, one of the requirements he had for the hug - before we watched it for the second...and third...and forth times - was that Jack had to be sniffing her for it to be a shippy hug. after watching it again, he conceded the point because there was definately a sniff)

Comment

Maybe its some on the set running joke we know nothing about? Or...Maybe Sam has been stealing Jacks lunch!!

*Jack thinking*She smells like grilled cheese I KNEW IT!
                    sigpic
                    I am Zim, Irken Invader Zim. I am responsible for the safe obliteration of the human race, not you!' - Zim - Invader Zim
                    'Don't worry, officer. You are in a filthy Earth brain hospital. Your feelings are normal. There's a squid brain in your head! ' - Zim - Invader Zim
                    'Now, to unleash screaming temporal doom! ' - Zim -Invader Zim

Comment

I've finally had the chance to listen to the audio commentary for Chimera and almost couldn't believe my ears when the director said: "Look, he's sniffing her."
                      And indeed, at the beginning of the long elevator scene Jack leans forward and sniffs Sam.

Okay, so it's five years after the original scene that caused our lovely debates but isn't it nice that we've finally got proof?
                      Oh my God you're right... I hadn't noticed that before... Kind of reminds of what Niles used to do in Frasier whenever he was near Daphne (and we all know what happened in the end with those two )...
                      Sam....

Comment

Just be glad you don't know what else we get passionate about...

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          Have some popcorn, MF?
                          *feels reminded of the rubber duck fight with Denise*

Oh no, not that again!

Comment

*feels reminded of the rubber duck fight with Denise*

Oh no, not that again!
                            I missed that one, probably safer for me to.

*Throws popcorn around.*

What do you mean I'm desperately posting nonsense to raise my post count ?
                            Me, do that, never....
                            sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I've finally had the chance to listen to the audio commentary for Chimera and almost couldn't believe my ears when the director said: "Look, he's sniffing her."
                              And indeed, at the beginning of the long elevator scene Jack leans forward and sniffs Sam.

Okay, so it's five years after the original scene that caused our lovely debates but isn't it nice that we've finally got proof?
                              WooHoo!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                                runs back to point out that on no occassion, no matter what people think they hear on DVD commentaries:

THERE IS, WAS AND NEVER WILL BE SNIFFAGE ON STARGATE SG-1
                                Oh yes there was most certainly sniffage. The director said so.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X