X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got the cards now thanks
    sigpic

Comment

Just got that promo auction I won. Flipping beautiful. I now have a complete complete System Lords collection. Plus several sets of Ultra Rares and a load of common foils. I'm all pumped up for Rise of the Ori as well.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I've been doing some work on the adversaries for my dreamset:

sigpic

Comment

Rise of the Ori is out now.
          sigpic

Comment

[email protected]

I just e-mailed the kind folks over at the magazine with a lovely "Why don't you spotlight the Stargate TCG?". I think it'd be cool if all of us could do the same and let 'em know it's got attention.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
              [email protected]

I just e-mailed the kind folks over at the magazine with a lovely "Why don't you spotlight the Stargate TCG?". I think it'd be cool if all of us could do the same and let 'em know it's got attention.
              That's not a bad idea. As I recall, one or two issues of the Babylon 5 official magazine (also done by Titan back in the day) even came with exclusive cards for the B5 TCG.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I just got my Rise of the Ori booster box. Looks like a pretty damn good set. Not had chance to play with ships though. But they look like they're gonna make things pretty interesting.

Also got the 2 demo decks that Comic Images put out before the game's release. They're snugged nicely away in my sleeves.
                sigpic

Comment

Do you know of a site that shows all the cards from Rise of the Ori and System Lords? Rise of the Ori looks great.

Comment

http://www.tradecardsonline.com/im/s...ard/game_id/57
                    sigpic

Comment

Got some cards I need -

1U17 - Nirrti
                      1U40 - Freyr
                      1U49 - Heimdall
                      1R82 - Walter Harriman
                      1R99 - Makepeace
                      1U145 - Healing Device
                      1U233 - Forced Labour Camp
                      1R238 - Going Wacko
                      1U254 - Making An Example

As you can see they're mostly uncommons. I'm in the UK for anyone wishing to know my location. Let me know if you've got any and let me know what you need.

Thanks for anyone who helps.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am looking for just hte ships from Rise of the Ori. I need

Odessey 213
                        Anubis' Mothership 221
                        Prometheus 214
                        Baal's Ha'tak 225

I just want the normal cards no foils. If you can help me out I would appreciate it. Please PM me.
                        Last edited by HirogenGater; 16 July 2008, 06:34 AM.

Comment

You can find Beliskner on Ebay. Pretty damn cheap as well.

Does anybody have Going Wacko?
                          sigpic

Comment

Is anyone still playing? I wondered if there was a way we could get them to make the Atlantis set. After 5 years on air they need to included them!

Alison

Comment

ok i know old thread, but does anyone have an original series booster box?? I have the system lords and rise of ori collection and the original starters but i need a booster box to complete the first series. Physical cards by the way not the stupid virtual ones. Thanks

Comment

Has anyone heard if Atlantis will be coming out? I hope so!

Comment

Working...
                                X