Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick update - Shadows... erm... The Power Behind the Throne has just passed through its final edits and has been signed off on by the honchos at Fandy, so is off to MGM now. That should mean that it's going to be heading out to you guys in keeping with the revised schedule. It's been a long time coming, but Sally was really happy with how it turned out, and I am as well... so now it's just up to you guys and girls... Me, I can't wait to see the cover!

Comment

That's good to hear! That mean you can start dropping some previews and stuff soon
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Don't know if this is allowed here, but I had to put my entire collection of SG1 and SGA novels up for sale on Ebay, all 25 of them, if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

Comment

Shame you're selling them. And that you didn't chance to read most of them.
          sigpic

Comment

I blame the economy - any my hubby being on Worker's Comp right now.

Comment

And I do have the Kindle version of all those available.

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know - there's a new LiveJournal website that's popped up recently for people to leave reviews about all the books that have been released.

http://community.livejournal.com/sgnovelreview/

Comment

Heard from Fandy today, Throne went to MGM for approval, so book one in the Iblis trilogy is on its way toward publication... this is the same day that it got its first glorious 1 star review on Amazon from the helpful soul who decided that it had been cancelled? Ahh well, such is the joy of Amazon. You have to smile. But, for every one else, still on target for the revised release date of May, out of my hands, out of Fandy's hands... ain't much more left before the fat lady doth sing...

I'm kinda hoping Amazon will correct the 'review' but I don't hold out much hope heh...

Comment

Originally posted by StevenSavile View Post
                    Heard from Fandy today, Throne went to MGM for approval, so book one in the Iblis trilogy is on its way toward publication... this is the same day that it got its first glorious 1 star review on Amazon from the helpful soul who decided that it had been cancelled? Ahh well, such is the joy of Amazon. You have to smile. But, for every one else, still on target for the revised release date of May, out of my hands, out of Fandy's hands... ain't much more left before the fat lady doth sing...

I'm kinda hoping Amazon will correct the 'review' but I don't hold out much hope heh...

Good news! As for the Amazon review, I don't pay them much mind, I've read great reviews for books I couldn't stand, and crappy reviews for books that ended up as my favs.

Comment

Crossposting from my LJ; I'm pleased to announce that cover art and info on my next Stargate novel, an adaptation of Air, the three-part pilot episode of Stargate Universe, is now up on my Livejournal here.

Out Now:
                      Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
                      Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
                      "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
                      ---------------------------------------------------
                      Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sinfuldraconis View Post
                        Don't know if this is allowed here, but I had to put my entire collection of SG1 and SGA novels up for sale on Ebay, all 25 of them, if anyone is interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT
                        I still need Halcyon and Exogenesis... *cry*

And I have Valhalla.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by JMSwallow View Post
                          Crossposting from my LJ; I'm pleased to announce that cover art and info on my next Stargate novel, an adaptation of Air, the three-part pilot episode of Stargate Universe, is now up on my Livejournal here.
                          If I may ask Shifu Swallow; when may we expect to see said novel on store shelves?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The sheep have been sheered, I've figured out how to install an electric fence, the potatoes are finally planted, and the first strawberries are delicious!

Okay, yes, I know, all stuff that's wildly OT, but it's been 18 months since I last posted and for good reason. I sold my suburban Brisbane house and moved to Middle Earth - literally. My new home is a small property on the foothills of the Southern Alps in New Zealand's South Island.

It's taken me a wee while to get sorted as the property (5 acres with an oak and willow lined stream and lake...which is currently festooned with over 50 ducklings) was, well, a bit of a mess. Battle scarred from blackberry and gorse, and having learned why rams are called...well, rams, I'm starting to get an itchy writing finger now that the property is a bit more manageable .

SGU has grabbed my attention with its Blade Runner feel (and score!) Not sure if I'll write this solo or with Jenny Fallon. Jenny came to visit me recently - she was only in NZ for one day - and fell head over heels in love with the place. There have been consequences....
                            Sonny
                            www.sonnywhitelaw.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              If I may ask Shifu Swallow; when may we expect to see said novel on store shelves?
                              November, I believe.

Out Now:
                              Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
                              Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
                              "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              Twitter

Comment

Glad to hear you're going to be back in the game Sonny. I recently re-read Exogenesis while on holiday and I gotta say, still love it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X