Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HirogenGater
    Really why? Are you dissatisfied with how the O'Neills look? I was too, mostly upset about DST using a BDU shirt instead of the jacket, but they "seemed" to have fixed that. I say seemed because I don't know what the final figuers look like. Overall, the prototypes look good imo.
    Exactly. Im just really lookin forward to them being released

Comment

Did you know that there will be a O'Neill figure handed out at some comic stores on free comic book day, May 6th? Here is a pic,

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=168&itemid=8677
      I know, how kool is that gonna be and the even better thing is gonna be the fact that I will be in America by then, so I will be able to pick one up myself and I wont have to miss out on it

Comment

I'd totaly kill for some action figures of SG-1 and Atlantis.
        O'Neill as an action figure. would they come with gates?
        that would totaly Rock Out Loud! shoving O'Neill, Carter, Teal'c, Danile, Ect. through a mini gate and doing a Walter voice over. "destination in 5 4 3 2 1"
        I can just imagine my little brother telling me to shut up whilst I scream
        "Chevron one encoding" then Yelling "Chevron Seven Locked" I Love Walter he's cool. they should make a Walter action figure.

Comment

Round 3 of GateWorld's Q&A with Diamond Select Toys is now online, and they're answering your questions! We've also got five brand new photos of the figure prototypes -- Colonel Jack O'Neill, General Jack O'Neill, Black Ops Jack O'Neill, and the Serpent Guard.

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2006/0...reqapart.shtml

You can still ask questions about the new figure line in the Ask Diamond Select Toys thread.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

I have heard of the new Stargate figures on this site and am wondering if they are coming to Australia? If so when and where?
            >>Insert Clever Remark Here<<

Comment

^ I know, how kool do they look. I got 3/partially 4 of my questions answered. I forgot about asking 2 of them

Comment

Originally posted by Amun Re
                I have heard of the new Stargate figures on this site and am wondering if they are coming to Australia? If so when and where?
                'Will it be possible to buy the figures online, in case some countries don't have a supplier? (my question )

The figures will be available at several online retailers, including the Diamond Select Toys' site (although we do not ship internationally). International partners have been set-up in most countries including the U.K, Europe, and Australia.(DST's answer)'

Taken from:
                http://gateworld.net/news/2006/02/st...reqapart.shtml

They will be released in the summer

Comment

Aussie, no Z's...

Comment

Thanks for asking my questions Darren!

FYI: The Vancouver Convention GateWorld Badge is here!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      Aussie, no Z's...
                      I know that!
                      >>Insert Clever Remark Here<<

Comment

You guys see this?

Can you give us any clue who the alien for the second wave might be? Is he a bad alien, a good alien, or a bad alien turned good ... or is he a "he" at all?

Not only do I have a clue but I've seen the sculpt ... and we plan to show it off at Toy Fair next month.

I thought for sure the next alien would be a new Jaffa but look at this,

Right now there are no plans to have a variant on the Serpent Guard, but we never say never.

Does this mean variant Serpent Guard or variant Jaffa. I took it as variant Jaffa.

Comment

You guys see this?

Can you give us any clue who the alien for the second wave might be? Is he a bad alien, a good alien, or a bad alien turned good ... or is he a "he" at all?

Not only do I have a clue but I've seen the sculpt ... and we plan to show it off at Toy Fair next month.

I thought for sure the next alien would be a new Jaffa but look at this,

Right now there are no plans to have a variant on the Serpent Guard, but we never say never.

Does this mean variant Serpent Guard or variant Jaffa. I took it as variant Jaffa.
                          Have you ever thought that it could be a Gou'ald or an Asgard maybe. He said that they have no plans now for another Jaffa but they may do in the future. Hopefully it will be Thor

Comment

i saw the pics and the latest Q&A, i like the pic of Gen.O'Neill. it looks just like him, i can't wait to him. as for the Q&A, it suck that DST do not have the rights to make role-playing, playsets and ships. i was hoping for a deadalus and promethus electronic ships, like the trek ships. all well.
                            "Daniel?"
                            "For crying out loud!!"
                            "Roddney?"
                            "now get your ass back to work and fix those damn engines!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. O'Neill
                              i saw the pics and the latest Q&A, i like the pic of Gen.O'Neill. it looks just like him, i can't wait to him. as for the Q&A, it suck that DST do not have the rights to make role-playing, playsets and ships. i was hoping for a deadalus and promethus electronic ships, like the trek ships. all well.
                              They dont have the licensing for role playing toys but they never said they didnt have the rights to make playsets, they just said that they had not planned making any as of yet, so there's still a chance

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                                Have you ever thought that it could be a Gou'ald or an Asgard maybe. He said that they have no plans now for another Jaffa but they may do in the future. Hopefully it will be Thor
                                Yeah, I want an Asgard! Plus, they will be able to make a bunch of different Asgard variants.

Comment

Working...
                                X