Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any release date given??

Comment

The serpent with the helmet is the only decent one so far. Although the O'Neill figures do bare a slight resemblance...although the BDUs for the regular Jack suck ass.

Even if I do get the serpent, he's keeping his helmet on cos look at the sulpt work on the actual head and neck, bloody horrible. I hope these are fixed in the final product line.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
        Any release date given??
        I think DST just said Summer 2006.

Comment

Those models are awsome I wonder will they be released in the Uk/Ireland *prays
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
            Any release date given??
            The first wave is supposedly being released in the Summer (June) this year but I think the Special Ops O'Neill is being released in March, Ive contacted a online shop about pre-ordering them. Ill post the information when I get a reply

Originally posted by Eoin
            Those models are awsome I wonder will they be released in the Uk/Ireland *prays
            Im not sure when they will be released in the UK/Ireland and neither is DST, they have just said that they are trying to get distributors in Europe, so Im trying to contact distributors in the US to get the figures shipped over to the UK, so I can get them as soon as they come out *prays with you

Comment

If we don't get em in the UK, there's always Ebay.
              sigpic

Comment

True, I tried to preorder some figures from someone on eBay, but they arent on there yet

Comment

After seeing those pics, I am even more excited about these coming out. Just sucks we have to wait until June. I know I'm getting every freaking one.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                    True, I tried to preorder some figures from someone on eBay, but they arent on there yet
                    I'd never seen people sell pre-orders on Ebay but I came across some novel pre-orders. I think its a cool idea.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                      I'd never seen people sell pre-orders on Ebay but I came across some novel pre-orders. I think its a cool idea.
                      I dont know about the figures but I preordered the Atlantis trading cards, so that I could get them when they first came out.

Some owners of eBays shops preorder from the manufacturer themselves and let people preorder from them so that when they get the stock, they ship it to the person that preordered them

Comment

It looks like the Regular Colonel O'Neill has a soft goods vest, but I would rather have it molded because the clothe vest makes is look fat. lol
                        Can't wait for these figures! (well the serpent guard anyway)

Deadly Beauty...

Comment

they look okay, serpent guard helmet looks excellent, not too sure about the jaffa face, danny boy and jack look good except for the vests, o and the staff is the wrong colour.

Comment

How can they have a Daniel figure without his trademark glasses!

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

it has removable glasses, mentioned in the paragraph that comes with the pic

Comment

Oh then how some they didn't show them in the picture with the rest of the other little features?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X