Diamond Select SG-1 Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmerr
    What about articulation... has anyone looked at the jaffa's arms. There dont appear to be any movable joint on them and since a staff weapon is held by to hands how is that going to be possible?
    They may not be the completed figures. They are probably just models or prototypes. By the way, welcome to the forum.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Tmerr
      What about articulation... has anyone looked at the jaffa's arms. There dont appear to be any movable joint on them and since a staff weapon is held by to hands how is that going to be possible?
      Yes, welcome! At this point it's best not to get upset about joints and color schemes, paint application, etc. DST will most likely be releasing photos of the actual figures around March, I think that's what I heard.

Comment

^kool, cant wait to see the actual figures. I was suprised how good the ones that have been shown were, with the exception of DJ who I didnt think looked that good, maybe cuz of his neck

Comment

Hey WraithWarrior,
          Where'd you get your information regarding there being 8 pieces to the Gate? If you look at the descriptions of each figure on DST's product's page, it says that yes the building the gate will take all 2 waves of figures, but there are only 6 pieces to the gate. I know the ramp is set to be 2 pieces, so that leaves 4 pieces to make the complete gate. If this gate is going to be anywhere close to scale, then the blister packages that these figures come on will have to be larger than normal production blister packages, right?

Comment

Hey. Wheres that picture of Black-Ops Jack?
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by metau'ri
              Hey WraithWarrior,
              Where'd you get your information regarding there being 8 pieces to the Gate? If you look at the descriptions of each figure on DST's product's page, it says that yes the building the gate will take all 2 waves of figures, but there are only 6 pieces to the gate. I know the ramp is set to be 2 pieces, so that leaves 4 pieces to make the complete gate. If this gate is going to be anywhere close to scale, then the blister packages that these figures come on will have to be larger than normal production blister packages, right?
              Yeah, sorry I woz gettin confused, there is gonna be 6 parts to the gate not 8 (sorry). Dont know how big the blister packagin is gonna be but it prob will be bigger than normal figures. The ramp will be split in half and included with the alien figure in each wave, covering the first two waves. The gate will still have 6 parts and I cant see them having the gate too small for the figures 'cos that would be pointless.

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
              Hey. Wheres that picture of Black-Ops Jack?
              The pic is here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....65&postcount=8

Comment

Thanks. Couldn't remember where it was.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks. Couldn't remember where it was.
                  Its ok, Have you seen the free O'Neill figure?

Comment

Isn't that the Free one?
                    sigpic

Comment

Isn't that the Free one?
                      No, the Special Ops O'Neill is a exlusive figure, the free O'Neill figure is in off world uniform with a black t-shirt and combat vest

Comment

Could you post a picture of that as well then?
                        sigpic

Comment

Check it out...

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=168&itemid=8711

Now, all we have to do is get that Black Ops Jack into his Black WEP and add a vest to daniel and this wave will be great.

Comment

Could you post a picture of that as well then?
                            Check this link.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=168&itemid=8677

May 6th! Mark it on your calendars!

Comment

What is that? http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&alb...ze=800&start=0

It looks like a retarded P90.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                                Check this link.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=168&itemid=8677

May 6th! Mark it on your calendars!
                                Thanks I looked on the link on the other thread and couldnt find it

Originally posted by Klems
                                What is that? http://afigures.com/g/?mode=view&alb...ze=800&start=0

It looks like a retarded P90.
                                It looks fine to me, however the zat looks a little big compared to the p90

Comment

Working...
                                X