• Show
Clear All

Wow, Jack looks really grey.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
      Wow, Jack looks really grey.
      Oh yeah, I hope sometime down the line we will see Season 1 SG-1 figures - Jack with no grey, Daniel with long hair..etc..

Comment

I noticed a new image on Entertainment Earth of the Stargate action figures due out soon. I guess these are the final versions. Here is the link.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=DC13000A

Comment

Note what it says under the picture on the site:
          "Images of upcoming products may be prototypes and are subject to change before shipment."

Comment

Looks like my only purchase is gonna be the Serpent Guard.
            sigpic

Comment

I personally think that the other figures look quite good and am looking forward to purchasing them but hey... at least ull have half a ramp

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!

Thanks, but have you read any of the other threads about the figures because these pics have been shown and more. They also stated (if you have read any of the articles about the figures from DST on this site) that there are so many joints of articulation and if you look on the figures they have none

Originally posted by Colonel Dixon
                Note what it says under the picture on the site:
                "Images of upcoming products may be prototypes and are subject to change before shipment."

Comment

I don't like the rest. They're not that good. And I hope they fix the neck on the Serp, since it looks like..lol that snake version of Beetle Juice.
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't like the rest. They're not that good. And I hope they fix the neck on the Serp, since it looks like..lol that snake version of Beetle Juice.

They'll probly look better when they have released the figures and when they have full articulation. I know their necks will look better

Comment

If you really look at those figures, they are look like prototypes based upon looking at the paint and lack of articulation. At least I hope so any way. If so, then I'll just reserve my judgment until we get to look at the real deal.

Comment

Originally posted by metau'ri
                        If you really look at those figures, they are look like prototypes based upon looking at the paint and lack of articulation. At least I hope so any way. If so, then I'll just reserve my judgment until we get to look at the real deal.
                        Exactly, we dont know what they will look like until they are on sale and we can see them first hand

Comment

Well..if the finals look better, I'll get them.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think they look ok as they are with (as ive said before) the exception of DJ's neck

Comment

Really why? Are you dissatisfied with how the O'Neills look? I was too, mostly upset about DST using a BDU shirt instead of the jacket, but they "seemed" to have fixed that. I say seemed because I don't know what the final figuers look like. Overall, the prototypes look good imo.

Comment

Originally posted by eilledon
                                I noticed a new image on Entertainment Earth of the Stargate action figures due out soon. I guess these are the final versions. Here is the link.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/pr...umber=DC13000A
                                Welcome! Are you planning on buying the entire wave or just a few select figures? Me, I intend to purchase the entire wave, variants included.

Did you know that there will be a O'Neill figure handed out at some comic stores on free comic book day, May 6th? Here is a pic,

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=168&itemid=8677

Comment

Working...
                                X