• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qasimjavid
    and then a dhd on another world fails and we have to dial manually
    Exactly. MINI GAME!!
    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

hope we can explore the base during R&R time. that would be awesome.

Comment

we may have to go after The Trust =or what remains of them after Full Alert=

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
          hope we can explore the base during R&R time. that would be awesome.
          Yeah, and do mini games - and perhaps during that time, leave the base ...
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

will there be a relationships element to the game
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by defina91rvc
              Spoiler:
              when daniel shot vala with one in "prometheus unbound" it didnt have any effect because the weapon was designed to combat the life giving energy of anubis' ancient device. in short, it wouldnt have any effect on humans.

would that mean any human wearing kull armour would be invunrable?

Comment

hmm, i didnt think about that, i guess so until SG1 developed a new weapon to fight them.

Comment

i was thinking more they use it themselves. nice easy way to take out Goa'uld positions/outposts/strongholds.

Comment

that would be an amazing aspect of the game, like upgrade armor and weapons when u stumble upon alien technology around the level.

Comment

the Goa'uld would wish they never tried to beat us with superior tech, we adapt well

Comment

you could update armor and weapons at base and stuff. kind of like how you update armor in Knights of the Old Republic 1.

also minigames like races and stuff (loop of condurat minigame would be cool) to win money so you could purchase equipment off world.

Comment

it would be cool if Hebridan (the planet of the Loop) was like an offworld shop, they seem to have some cool gadgets

Comment

exactly what i was thinking, like during R&R you could dial friendly planets to visit and buy unique equipment. and at each planet would be unique minigames, like the loop of condurat at hebridan.

Comment

the designers had better be looking at these. i would be a little disapointed if these werent in the game now lol

Comment

Exapansion pack maybe? To add anything that might be missing?

The Loop of condurat sounds cool. You could upgrade your ship and stuff. I'd really love off world missions and the whole practical invincibiliy with pilfered Kull warrior armour.

What i'd love is flying into hyperspace to another galaxy instead of a boring ol' loading screen. Of course, that might be tedious ...
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X