This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or a wormhole

the asgard should give us upgrades, if not for our ships then weapons, im sure thay have loads of cool gadgets that we dont know about yet.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Well .... as far as I've noticed, the US gov isn't too hot abaout sharing thier Tech with everyone they meet. I guess beggars can't be choosers about what tech they get thier hands on.

Woud be cool though.
      TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

the asgard owe us big time =espiacly after reckoning, killing replicaters and all.=

what hand type weapons do you think the asgard have? they cant transport them miles away when there face to face with the enemy?

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Sure, the Asgard owe us ... there's a 'but' in here somewhere.

I bet they have all kinds of cool gadets like super power conductors, ways to cut the smog intake on this planet, which means possible hybrid technology. maybe even (i'm daydreaming now) Dual action hand weapons that can deactivate a human biological system or at least turn off his nervous system on a low mode, making him a vegetable for a few minutes. Um ... they've got a lot of sweet stuff.

The game should have a plethora of weaponry. MM MM, 'splosions.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

It just kinda bugged me that the bad guys running around on many levels should technically have symbiotes flying at u cos u head shotted them (continuity freak)

trinium tipped tranquiliser darts can penetrate Supersoldier suits, several shots MAY kill one (we never get to see what happens if the pump more darts in him) but on a standard human...
            There's also the thing that if you give it a big enough directed explosion you'll blow one to pieces. (bigger than multiple claymores/C4 that is - the missile from the UAV was quite tiny... They should've gone for a Predator model with Hellfile missiles 8) )
            That could also mean a laser targeted SGC launched missile could do the trick.

weapons Mods could definitely work for this game - we've seen M4s with various mods thourghout stargate SG-1, throw in carter's kitbash gun and some other weapons if ya want
            I don't think people can go gating offworld just for R&R/shopping tho - They wouldn't even let you use it to play golf!

On a final note for tonight - i once saw an ad for the P90, and there was a bloke opening up with DOUBLE P90s.
            When i saw LT Ford step out of a jumper holding two P90s i thought that would be it! but alas...
            So - I wholly support dual wielding 8)

Comment

I´ll make small additions like adding download materials often, but the big updates will be monthly.

Comment

The website is really good and it is more than i expected so far with the graphics and detail of the JAFFA. Also not give crap to the Aussie production team as it looks like they are doing a good job.

Can't wait for the game and more updates to the website!

Comment

I want this game!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                    I'm a little worried that the fact that this game will be released on multiple platforms that the models, texture, etc... will be less than what they could be for a computer, but oh well. Also, game length and depth get cut short sometimes, though not as much as in the past.
                    Well it says somewhere on on their site (in one of the FAQs) that they have seperate teams working on the content for the different platforms. Sounds like its not just gonna be a port of the xbox version

I get the feeling that the game is going to have a similiar feel to StarTrek Elite Force 2. Which is a good thing, cos EF2 worked well IMO. Plus the Unreal 2.5 engine is a good choice, well proven and looks great.

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                    I really hope they release a developer's kit or something to support modding. That is one thing I would defiantely like to see in this game.
                    Considering that its being done on the UT2.5 engine, I dont see that being a problem as the engine itself is already very mod friendly

Comment

Found this info here by chance. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0436795/

Do anyone shed more light into this?

Comment

It says, 'Stargate SG-1: The Alliance (2005) (VG)'

VG means 'video game'.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

VG means Video Game.

IMDB has computer games on the site - so sadly its not the movie but the video game due out this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                            VG means Video Game.

IMDB has computer games on the site - so sadly its not the movie but the video game due out this year.
                            What happened to that movie that was supposed to go straight to DVD? The one that was supposed to take place sometime during season 2...

Did they scrap that? Because it just seemed to... disappear.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

They kept pushing the movie back as SG-1 was continually renewed for new seasons. The season 7 finale "Lost City" was originally going to be the main plot for the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                                What happened to that movie that was supposed to go straight to DVD? The one that was supposed to take place sometime during season 2...

Did they scrap that? Because it just seemed to... disappear.
                                I haven't heard anything about it either for a while, its a question to ask Joe Mallozzi next time he is on these neck of the woods.

Comment

Working...
                                X