No announcement yet.

Atlantis Extinction revealed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was referring to Gerd's post, not yours.
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Bad or not, I'm gonna watch it. We need an SG-1 movie too, I wish more info on that team other than 10 years of their life, going back in time a dozen times, blowing up a star, wiping out an entire species or two, avoiding black holes some three times, going through wormholes almost every day, losing Jack and Carter, replaced by Mitchell(John Crichton) and Vala(Aeryn Sun).
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
        One way or the other, my brain keeps saying 'I just hope it's not a Star Trek rip-off' I agree. I hope it doesn't have to do wit some villain trying to go back and change evolution or something.
        We already have a villain going back in time and changing everything, that's the SG-1 Continuum movie. Ba'al went back in time and changed everything.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
          We already have a villain going back in time and changing everything, that's the SG-1 Continuum movie. Ba'al went back in time and changed everything.
          Oh, right. Well, more of a reason to do something else.

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

A book, or comic is truly not good enough. It's time to take Stargate to a series of movies until they can officialy come out with a new series. Why doesn't MGM give this a chance? There are many many ways to help pay for a movie-

WE NEED TO DEMAND IT FROM MGM
            1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
            5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
            6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Originally posted by Rawtheran View Post
              A book, or comic is truly not good enough. It's time to take Stargate to a series of movies until they can officialy come out with a new series. Why doesn't MGM give this a chance? There are many many ways to help pay for a movie-

WE NEED TO DEMAND IT FROM MGM
              Can we demand quality before we demand quantity?

Comment

Yes we can demand both.
                1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
                5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
                6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14:1-6

Comment

Originally posted by Rawtheran View Post
                  Yes we can demand both.
                  As long as we don't forget either.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                    Can we demand quality before we demand quantity?
                    +1
                    I'll wait for quality.

Comment

I wouldn't mind getting an SG1,or SGA comic if it is done well.

I would rather enjoy that.

And besides. If they did do a comic or book that sold well it could only help to get MGM to get off thier tookuss and make a movie.
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

The movie's not going to happen, it's done and over. As for a book, there are post-finale books, but they aren't from the show's writers.

Comment

You say that like it were a bad thing.
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

I think this time travel is gonan take them back to ''the plaque'' but this time good ole Rodney and Todd gonna put their heads together once again to come up with a cure and we may see Atlantis being built as well.

Comment

Originally posted by caribsci View Post
                              I think this time travel is gonan take them back to ''the plaque'' but this time good ole Rodney and Todd gonna put their heads together once again to come up with a cure and we may see Atlantis being built as well.
                              Ummm...no...just no...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caribsci View Post
                                ''the plaque''
                                This is where you lost me.

Comment

Working...
                                X