Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SILLYFAN View Post
    Reckoning part 2.
    when the replicator carter unlocks the ascended knowledge of his unconscious and starts to extract it, she gets overloaded and gives the opportunity to Daniel Jackson to take control of the replicators and force them to pause, when he says to her that its too much knowledge, since its infinite, she does not say anything, and then she lets him know that she can store infinite knowledge because as the same time she gets the info, more planets as earth are overtaken and more replicators are created in no time to store data.
    You might want to take this comment to the "Reckoning" thread or else start a separate thread, since this is off topic and has nothing at all to do with the Atlantis Extinction movie.

Comment

i mentioned the ascended beings know almost everything. and people say me that i am wrong.
      then how they can have infinite knowledge? they just overload their minds with zeros to have fun???

Comment

Originally posted by SILLYFAN View Post
        Reckoning part 2.
        when the replicator carter unlocks the ascended knowledge of Daniel Jackson unconscious and starts to extract it, she gets overloaded and gives the opportunity to Daniel Jackson to take control of the replicators and force them to pause, when he says to her that its too much knowledge, since its infinite, she does not say anything, and then she lets him know that she can store infinite knowledge because as the same time she gets the info, more planets as earth are overtaken and more replicators are created in no time to store data.
        this probes they know everything about everything in past present and future. granted what forms of live do its a 99% accurate guess. the 1% its for the free will. this was bring up from the writters not me. you can watch the episode i mentioned and others refering ascension. sure when you go fully ascended (not as the 2 time with daniel on the limbo since he was not ascended and not dead osala put him there so he could decide for himself what to do so he did not have all that knoloedge AFTER replicator carter murder him)

Comment

Lets get the thread back on topic and discuss Atlantis Extinction...not ascension and replicators.
          sigpic

Comment

if atlantis will ever return to pegasus i see only one reason: to protect or destroy the E2PZ factory there before the wraiths can use it

it is the only thing that we never found and if may be near a nova, a giant star or a black hole, a central black hole in the center of pegasus so there is no nearby habitable planet nor stargate and with dangerous gravity anomaly that can destroy any wessel excepted atlantis that have detector and shields to protect her or a secret transport device or vehicule to go there?

Comment

I'm curious about Todd being the "hugest threat and biggest ally".
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                I'm curious about Todd being the "hugest threat and biggest ally".
                As am I...I wonder what that means?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                  As am I...I wonder what that means?
                  Same. He's not stupid and knows how powerful the Atlantis team alone is. Plus, it's time travel, so what exactly is he going to do, either way?
                  Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by WraithRichard View Post
                    Same. He's not stupid and knows how powerful the Atlantis team alone is. Plus, it's time travel, so what exactly is he going to do, either way?
                    Travel back in time 10,000 years so they have the good(?) Todd from modern times and the evil one from 10,000 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                      Travel back in time 10,000 years so they have the good(?) Todd from modern times and the evil one from 10,000 years ago.
                      Interesting...
                      sigpic

Comment

One way or the other, my brain keeps saying 'I just hope it's not a Star Trek rip-off' I agree. I hope it doesn't have to do wit some villain trying to go back and change evolution or something.

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Originally posted by gerdesilets View Post
                          if atlantis will ever return to pegasus i see only one reason: to protect or destroy the E2PZ factory there before the wraiths can use it

it is the only thing that we never found and if may be near a nova, a giant star or a black hole, a central black hole in the center of pegasus so there is no nearby habitable planet nor stargate and with dangerous gravity anomaly that can destroy any wessel excepted atlantis that have detector and shields to protect her or a secret transport device or vehicule to go there?
                          What on earth is the E2PZ factory?

Comment

if he refers to a ZPM factory, the wraiths does not have one. todd stealed ZPM from the asuran world (replicator world) before was destroyed. thats why the mother ships where the last to departure waiting for the darts to return with the ZPM. i think Todd might have some spare ones. i highly doubt he will just take 3 or 4 and thats it. (one for the creepy wraith cloning lab, other for the super hive ship and other 2 for Atlantis...) probably he has more hidden to use them on the silly hives ships.

Comment

Destroying a ZPM factory wouldn't help. The ancients needed them. The wraith stole ZPMs from the ships they attacked and powered cloning facilities with those.

Also, messing with the war of the ancients would be a bad idea. Not only could it be genocidal and a paradox like the (good) terminator movies, but if the Ancients never returned to earth, they wouldn't have left a a large influence on Earth over the centuries, so our history would be radically different--heck, the Sangraal wouldn't be made.

Comment

i don't know what are you reply to, since i was talking on the present not in the past.
                                plus if the wraith would have taken a ZPM factory, in season 1 Atlantis would have been evaporized from the surface or even the deep ocean of lanita with the super hives and the super weapons enhanced by 10.000 years. they could have find Atlantis and destroy it with the super sensitive hive scanners. so no they did not find any ZPM factory. for me its probably in Atlantis there are a set of machines scattered around to build a ZPM not just one magical machine.

regarding a really old post that someone said that the Lanteans returned to earth and stop liking the life because they did not have tech and was too hard to start from the bottom to do one silly thing, for example a screwdriver from metal, was wrong. in the episode of Atlantis "before i sleep" the Lanteans passed by the Stargate with backpacks probably carry them the most precious stuff for them and minor tech to start over. they decided not to since humans where scattered all around the galaxy so they choose to retreat to lost places meditate until ascend. merlin was a rogue ancient that was all.

if not, how would you explain merlin making all those machines around the planets he put a DHD without the update program, the grial thing or the extasis pod?

plus something nobody can tell me i am wrong, probably the ancients (Lanteans to be more specific) lived approx. 1000 years old because the technology. not to forget they created the tech the sarcophagus from the goa`uld uses (that they stolen) and leave that prototype box on earth. probably on Atlantis was perfected but the sga team did not find it just yet. without the insanity side effect of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X