LA Times: Jason Momoa injured in attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for posting that here, Prion.

Yes,definately more surgery ahead for Jason.Props to him for attending the Con despite his discomfort .
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      A fan posted what Jason told her at the Burbank convention, and I received permission to repost that post to my LJ. You can read it at:

http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/269976.html

There's more surgery in the future, alas.
      wow thanks
      poor jason
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Whoa... possible nerve damage, messed up tear duct, not to mention the amount of stitches they had to put in him. What a night for him. Hopefully he has a speedy recovery!

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
          Thanks for posting that here, Prion.

Yes,definately more surgery ahead for Jason.Props to him for attending the Con despite his discomfort .
          You're welcome.

Yeah, wow, it was incredibly nice of him to do the con, considering what happened.

Comment

A very quick report from Jason's mum:

Jason is in good spirits, the plastic surgeon says the cut is very clean and healing well. the 140 stitches are out already.
            sigpic

Comment

Yay!!!

sigpic

Comment

I've only just read about this, i'm glad Jason is starting to feeling better!

Comment

OMFG! I just hate it when things like this happen - not that I care as much as all the other humans that are abused and since - but still cruel nonetheless. I wouldn't be suprised if he said he was drunk - can't apologize if a good-looking guy is scarred for life. Let's just hope what Platschu said does not come true.

Comment

Update:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/en...tis-Actor.html

Man Pleads Not Guilty to Assaulting "Stargate Atlantis" Actor

Updated 12:51 PM PST, Wed, Dec 10, 2008

LOS ANGELES -- A Venice man who allegedly smashed a pint beer glass in the face of an actor from the TV show "Stargate Atlantis" pleaded not guilty Wednesday to assault with a deadly weapon.

Dominic Bando, 21, is accused of getting into a fight Nov. 15 with Jason Momoa at the Bird Cafe on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood and hitting him in the face with the beer glass, which shattered.

Momoa got about 140 stitches during reconstructive surgery, according to the District Attorney's Office.

Bando suffered four injuries to his hand and got 15 stitches, according to his attorney, James Blatt.

"In every bar fight, there's a minimum of two or three explanations about the events, and this is no exception," Blatt said outside court today.

REST AT LINK ABOVE

Comment

Thanks for the update

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        Thanks for the update
                        no problem. thanks to google news alerts

Comment

Whatever that lawyer says,his client's own injuries seem consistent with ramming that glass into Jason's face ,then getting cut by the shards.

TY for the link,Prion.
                          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
                            Whatever that lawyer says,his client's own injuries seem consistent with ramming that glass into Jason's face ,then getting cut by the shards.

TY for the link,Prion.
                            you're welcome. no matter who started the argument, ending it by shoving a glass in someone's face is just plain *wrong*. plus the guy's got a gun charge? sheesh.

Comment

Update:

Momoa got about 140 stitches during reconstructive surgery, according to the District Attorney's Office.

Bando suffered four injuries to his hand and got 15 stitches, according to his attorney, James Blatt.
                              Thanks for posting the update. But I just gotta say... 140 stitches... 15 stitches? Uhhh... no comparison.

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
                              Exactly.

Comment

you're welcome. no matter who started the argument, ending it by shoving a glass in someone's face is just plain *wrong*. plus the guy's got a gun charge? sheesh.
                                My thoughts exactly. Words should never escalate into violence, but to do something so obscenely violent is inexcusable, no matter what preceded it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X