No announcement yet.

LA Times: Jason Momoa injured in attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glassings are seriously ****ing nasty, one of by mates is blind in one eye because of them, not nice at all.

Comment

This is horrible news I was shocked when I heard it. There are some wackos in this world.

I really hope he recovers swiftly and he'll be all well soon. My thoughts are with him and his family.
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Neesha View Post
        I pray Jason has a speedy recovery and he will be okay. As far as this ruining his career, it might not. Anyone remember the actor Steve Buscemi? Back in 2001, he was involved in brawl in NC and he got stabbed in the face, throat, and arm. Of course, he had reconstructive surgery done. You see pictures NOW of him, you couldn't tell he had been stabbed few years ago. Jason might be lucky and heals pretty well and any scars he may had probably won't affect him any jobs. I faith in the doctors took very good care of him and he will be doing great! Much love, Jason! Godspeed!
        James Marsters got his face slashed and he just incorporated it into his look.
        sigpic
        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
        ~David Hewlett

Comment

That is horrible. I wish him all the best and hope his recovery is a swift and good one.

And I don't think it will end his career. Some actors do indeed incorporate stuff like that into their looks. I think it will be alright. *nods*I hope anyhow. *crosses fingers*
          sigpic

Comment

I hope he will get well soon. Poor Jason.
            He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
            He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
            And he's wonderful.

Comment

It's good to hear that Jason is doing well. I hope the loser who did this to him gets the maximum sentence.
              sigpic
              Sig by Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by WHG5885 View Post
                That seriously sucks for Jason, but after hearing that the guy that did this had a previous gun charge, I guess Jason is sort of lucky that he was only hit with a beer glass. But still, 140 stitches, damn. Hopefully Jason will have a speedy and successful recovery.
                Yes, very lucky. It could've been much worse. *is very thankful*

Originally posted by SerenaSerenity View Post
                And I don't think it will end his career. Some actors do indeed incorporate stuff like that into their looks. I think it will be alright. *nods*I hope anyhow. *crosses fingers*
                And regardless of any scarring, it won't take away from his acting abilities, and I don't think he's the kind of guy who would let an a*sehole like that get the better of him. He's got too strong of a personality.

Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                It's good to hear that Jason is doing well. I hope the loser who did this to him gets the maximum sentence.
                Hear hear

sigpic

Comment

Our prayers are with you, Jason, on a speedy recovery...

I knoiw there are people here expecting you to appear in the movie, but if you don't because of this it really isn't a big deal. The important thing for you is to get better.
                  "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
                  ==============================================================
                  Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
                  Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiletron View Post
                    The important thing for you is to get better.
                    Well said

sigpic

Comment

*sends much love to Jason* This totally sucks! What kind of maniacs do we have in this world?!?!? I recently read online that Jason's GF is pregnant again. This should be a wonderful time for them and then this happens. What a jacked up world we live in this day and age. I hope that Jason recovers soon!

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

hmm i wonder how this started tho....ahahah he goes and blasts him wit his energy pistol...WTF?! ahahaha jk jk

Comment

Maybe they got into an argument over who'd win a fight: bear or shark?

Doesn't really matter and I'd guess the mods would remind us that it isn't our place to speculate, but hitting someone in the face WITH GLASS is rarely the right answer to any disagreement.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                            Maybe they got into an argument over who'd win a fight: bear or shark?

Doesn't really matter and I'd guess the mods would remind us that it isn't our place to speculate, but hitting someone in the face WITH GLASS is rarely the right answer to any disagreement.
                            Agreed. We weren't there, it's none of our business, but no argument should be settled like that. But far too many are, and thank god the guy didn't have a gun on him!

Comment

ouch!!! hope he heals quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                                Agreed. We weren't there, it's none of our business, but no argument should be settled like that. But far too many are, and thank god the guy didn't have a gun on him!
                                Yes and no. I know I'd rather get shot in say the arm than get my face torn apart with glass. I consider 7 stitches to be a lot, Jason needed 140, in his face! That's what I consider to be a lot, 20 time over!

It's pretty ironic, and almost like the origin story for a supervillain in the comics. Jason starts out as a happy Male Supermodel, then becomes a TV Superhero, then gets into a barfight with some punk who tears open his face...
                                sigpic
                                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                                ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                                X