No announcement yet.

LA Times: Jason Momoa injured in attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if they put one stitch for every millimeter, which is impossible, than it means he got a 14 cm long scar. But I fear if the pint was broken, then he got more than one scar on his face.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

wow ....
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

By the sounds of it, there's gotta be more than one cut on his face. Let's just hope the doctors are great and you won't notice many, if any, of the scars...
        ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
        Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
        -
        "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
        Dr. Daniel Jackson
        -
        "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
        Dean Winchester

Comment

I pray Jason has a speedy recovery and he will be okay. As far as this ruining his career, it might not. Anyone remember the actor Steve Buscemi? Back in 2001, he was involved in brawl in NC and he got stabbed in the face, throat, and arm. Of course, he had reconstructive surgery done. You see pictures NOW of him, you couldn't tell he had been stabbed few years ago. Jason might be lucky and heals pretty well and any scars he may had probably won't affect him any jobs. I faith in the doctors took very good care of him and he will be doing great! Much love, Jason! Godspeed!
          Last edited by Neesha; 21 November 2008, 03:00 PM.
          SPANKY

Comment

There's been a few discussions on this in some threads I go in. I'm truly shocked, poor Jason. What kind of moron does this? It's just sick

My thoughts are with him and his family. Get well soon Jason, we're thinking of you.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              There's been a few discussions on this in some threads I go in. I'm truly shocked, poor Jason. What kind of moron does this? It's just sick

My thoughts are with him and his family. Get well soon Jason, we're thinking of you.
              and with jason's size ...who would want too

Comment

140 is a lotta damn stitches. Hope the guy gets what's coming to him in jail.

Poor Jason, that's just... ugly. Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery and all that.

Comment

Thats a terrible thing to happen

My thoughts and prayers are with Jason.

Comment

That seriously sucks for Jason, but after hearing that the guy that did this had a previous gun charge, I guess Jason is sort of lucky that he was only hit with a beer glass. But still, 140 stitches, damn. Hopefully Jason will have a speedy and successful recovery.

Comment

To the many fans out there concerned about Jason Momoa, I spoke to the big guy this afternoon and he’s doing fine. He’s on the mend, in usual high spirits, and looking forward to eventually coming down to Vancouver and kicking some alien ass. I let him know you were all worried about him and he greatly appreciates the thoughts and well-wishes.
                      http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...ne-for-others/
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

wtf....that guy shoulda got his A$$ beat by JASON!!!

Comment

Kinda hard kick someone's @$$ when your face just got bashed with a beer bottle... a real one too!

Comment

My thoughts are with Jason and his family. It must be such a terrible time for all of them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major V1125 View Post
                              wtf....that guy shoulda got his A$$ beat by JASON!!!
                              to wrongs don't make a right

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                                to wrongs don't make a right

but three rights make a left!

Comment

Working...
                                X