• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGM CAN GO SUCK IT!

That is my thoughts, Have a nice day.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not angry. I'm not bitter. I won't boycott future SG productions.

I'm just sad.

If it's true.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Gateworld got to it;

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0..._end_thi.shtml
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Prometheus 1 View Post
          Ok people. Brighten up. MGM, Scifi, TPTB HAVE NOT CONFIRMED IT!!! Its a fricking news agency. Wait til they officially annouce it before you start crying. Take it with a grain of salt cause for all we know they're f**king with us. I still have hope because this season has had high ratings. There's no reason to cancel now. Its retarded
          this was MGM's decision, not SCI FI's
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Why do they choose August to do these things. I really hate August now.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              MGM can kiss my @ss, damn them to hell for this decision. It was MGM's fault, THEY pulled the plug.
              considering creation is axing the cons, basically, amkes me wonder if they knew, and how long mallozzi has known.

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
                Wow. This is really distressing. I picked a great time to join the fandom.
                We can only pray that Bridge is able to make SGU work as good as they've done with SG-1 and Atlantis...

I know I'll be hoping they keep Sci Fi and now MGM as far away from this series as possible...

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  this was MGM's decision, not SCI FI's
                  I've seen the ratings to a Tee this season. It was nothing to do with the ratings, I bet my membership here on it. MGM wants more movies and SGU. Case ###### closed.
                  Last edited by Darren; 20 August 2008, 07:31 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

So Gatecon is happening in Vancouver right now.

Anyone knows how many are attending it? And how many may like to trek to Bridge Studios for a little...event?

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                      Why do they choose August to do these things. I really hate August now.
                      It's my mum's birthday in August.
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Axing another STARGATE show (& after only 5 seasons too, TPTB said Atlantis might not run as long as SG-1, but I am still peeved! ) - how many good shows does Skiffy have to axe before enough is enough for crying out loud?

Looks like someone @ Sci-Fi is 3 fries short of a Happy Meal...again. I am looking forward to the SGA movie & seeing how it all ends, but not 2 the expense of the actors, the fans, cast & crew, or the series (& Seaosn 5 is taking in double-digit figures & doign better than ever! Go figure. . . ).

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          So Gatecon is happening in Vancouver right now.

Anyone knows how many are attending it? And how many may like to trek to Bridge Studios for a little...event?
                          They'll just blame it on SCI FI which is false. Yes, I am defending SCI FI because MGM made it clear that they wanted more DVD movies and SGU.
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder what the decision was based on. I guess even if Season 5 was doing well, if they thought that a single movie would work out as more profitable they were always going to cancel.

Man I feel bad for all the people who work on the show.
                            Science fiction movies are weak just where the science fiction novels are strong - on science. But they can supply something the novels can never provide - sensuous elaboration by means of images and sounds. Science fiction films are not about science. They are about disaster.

The Imagination of Disaster, Susan Sontag

This sig is sponsored by Pegasus Fried Human - The Todd's Choice

Comment

even so. why would mgm cancel it? Stargate is the second highest franchise they have. and if, i stress the if, they actually cancelled, they should know fans aren't going to tune into universe now because the fans wanted atlantis to finish its natural run. contrary to others beliefs, the series is getting better and better and its just ridiculous
                              There is nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself. You can't remake the past, so look ahead...or risk being left behind

Comment

Well, I suppose it's time to mobilize the Save Elizabeth Weir, Save Carson Beckett, and Save Aiden Ford campaigns under one giant Save Atlantis Campaign. We're gonna have to SAC them!!!

Who can I write? Who can I call? Who can I stalk? Who can I get a restraining order made out to? Who's email can I jam? Who's car can I poor bleach into? Who's brake lines are gonna get cut? Who's gonna go to the doctor to get my boot removed from their *dialtone*

Comment

Working...
                                X