Clear All

Damn
    sigpic

Comment

Not happy. This sucks big time.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        They want their DVD movies and SGU, screw them to hell. I was not even that impressed with "Ark of Truth" And "Continuum". SGA was far more interesting.
        That's exactly what I feared would happen also, that SGA would be cancelled so SGU could get underway.

Comment

After airing on Sci Fi sometime next year, the untitled Atlantis movie will be sold as a home-video title by producer MGM, Sci Fi told Multichannel News on Wednesday
          Will 100th ep not air this year? Or Will the SGA movie first air on Sci Fi next year?
          Anyway it looks like fake.

Comment

MGM can kiss my <mod snip> damn them to hell for this decision. It was MGM's fault, THEY pulled the plug.
            Last edited by TameFarrar; 20 August 2008, 08:28 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              I was not even that impressed with "Ark of Truth" And "Continuum". SGA was far more interesting.
              Amen. Neither movie was worth the hype IMO, and I thought that even before this news broke, so it's not just me being bitter. I may not always have liked some of the choices the writers made, but I adored the characters, and it hurts to think it'll all be wrapped up in some slapdash two-hour movie like AoT.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Well this sucks.

The worst part is considering how long it took to release the SG-1 movies after they finished filming (they finished filming what late spring 08) and we're only now getting continum, we'll be waiting forever for atlantis. After season 5 (and considering the third sg-1 film is being written) we'll be lucky if we see any atlantis before 2011
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  Amen. Neither movie was worth the hype IMO, and I thought that even before this news broke, so it's not just me being bitter. I may not always have liked some of the choices the writers made, but I adored the characters, and it hurts to think it'll all be wrapped up in some slapdash two-hour movie like AoT.
                  Yeah, I would of rather have an 11th season of SG-1. Movies are just over with so quickly and they cram too much stuff in them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jjit View Post
                    Will 100th ep not air this year? Or Will the SGA movie first air on Sci Fi next year?
                    Anyway it looks like fake.
                    it will air....

and there are some inconsistencies in the article... like SG-1 running for 10 years on ScifFi

so hopefully they are playing a evil prank
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Comment

Wow. I mean, it's never been a stellar show, but this seems a bit abrupt. And despite my general distaste for it, I can honestly say I'm really not impressed about this.

On another note entirely, how is it that other sources have this as news and yet our very own Gateworld is behind the game? I would have thought for sure this would've been the first place I'd see such news.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Sucks, just Sucks.
                          sigpic

Comment

All so they can rush forwards with the rubbish idea thats the basis for SGU....

SGU had better be pretty Frakking fantastic! and even then it wouldn't be worth it
                            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

How much credibility do we give this?

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
                                How much credibility do we give this?
                                Multichannel news is a reliable source.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X