This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HirogenGater
    I hope DST won't release this series after SG-1, it would be great to have SGA being released between waves of SG-1.
    Yes, so there's almost constantly figues being released...

Comment

It would definately be easier to get a bigger and better collection.

Imagine a half SG1 gate and half SGA gate, how kool

Comment

^ How about three different gates, one half & half, one Sg-1, and one Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by ancientalliance
          ^ How about three different gates, one half & half, one Sg-1, and one Atlantis
          Sounds good to me. What's sad is I will probably have enough gate pieces to do this.

I wonder what will be Wave 1, hopefully Sheppard , McKay, Wraith.
          What variants could they possibly do with this line? Jacket off, jacket on?

Comment

^ Positively no clue! I haven't seen/heard anything that's even hinting as to what might be in it, I think they'll will probably focus, at least at first, on SG-1 and see what the fan/customer response is...

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
              Will McKay come with a 'Life Sized Light-up-ZPM'? Because if not, I'm not interested.
              This is what we should get with Atlantis figures...

Sheppard- has to have THE hair (if not, don't bother)
              McKay - needs that ZPM, yup, or a cup for coffee
              Teyla - sticks
              Ronon - knives, plenty of 'em, or a place you can hide them in his hair
              Weir - hmm, able to cross arms

Wraith - must have button you can press so it can hiss

Comment

Originally posted by prion

Teyla - sticks

Oh! That would be great wouldn't it? Although I like that life size ZPM thing... everyone needs one of those, or if he came with a working one we could all cut down on our energy expenses...

Comment

Originally posted by prion

Teyla - sticks

That brings up another good point, I wonder they DST will include Ford or Ronan in the firset few waves.

Comment

That brings up another good point, I wonder they DST will include Ford or Ronan in the firset few waves.
                    I guess it depends on whether or not they want it to look like/ come out as the curent team or start in Season One and build from there...

Comment

Ronon might end up like the Jaffa in wave 1. Since he only has one outfit really. Of course, that's kinda true for most of the Atlantis characters. My guess is that we won't see Atlantis figures until at least four waves of SG1 figures have been released as the longer they put it off, the more chances of more varations for the characters. But they won't put it off so long that SGA fans will be too upset over the lack of figures.

Comment

Sounds good to me. What's sad is I will probably have enough gate pieces to do this.
                        Me too ill prob have enough for gates on each planet in galaxy then you could get a real effect of the show (leave through one and come out of another) , well maybe not too many but Ill prob have more than one

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
                          Ronon might end up like the Jaffa in wave 1. Since he only has one outfit really. Of course, that's kinda true for most of the Atlantis characters. My guess is that we won't see Atlantis figures until at least four waves of SG1 figures have been released as the longer they put it off, the more chances of more varations for the characters. But they won't put it off so long that SGA fans will be too upset over the lack of figures.
                          Don't take offense, but I hope your wrong. I would like to see Atlantis figures being released at least after two waves of SG-1. It would be much better imo if this series was released between waves of SG-1 as I stated before. But I will try not to get my hopes up.

Comment

Don't take offense, but I hope your wrong. I would like to see Atlantis figures being released at least after two waves of SG-1. It would be much better imo if this series was released between waves of SG-1 as I stated before. But I will try not to get my hopes up.
                            I dont know, I agree with you that they should make them but not too quickly (at least 3 waves) because I mean SG-1 did make 7 seasons before Atlantis was made and I think that it is only fair to create at least the most recognised characters of SG-1 (Jack, which they have made, Daniel which has also been made, Sam, Teal'c, Apophis, maybe Hammond and Fraiser) before they start to create the Atlantis figures.

But they should keep us waiting too long before releasing them

Comment

^ I hope they will release at least two waves, hopefully three by the end of the year... then Atlantis in the late part of this year,or very early part of next year...*crosses fingers* even though I'd like all of them much sooner...

Comment

^ WOW you dont waste time do you, I mean I want the figures now but well be lucky if we get wave 2 by the end of this year according to what other people have posted about this subject (I dont know about the habits of toy companies, but other people do)

Like your thinkin!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X