This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
    The Jaffa looks to be the only one good so far...and thats with the Helmet on...I hope the Wraith figures are good.
    They're making Wraith figures? kool

Comment

When they put out the SGA figures I want a Sheppard one. I too hope they put out a wraith figure.
      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
      Individuality is freedom lived.
      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

I hope they bring out a Wraith fig and Shep fig, but I think they got make the SG-1 figs first

Comment

Traditionally, DST has always made waves of two or three figures in ratios of either 5/3, 3/3, or 3/2/1. The SG1 figures seem to be following the 3/2/1 ratio, with the exception that only one Daniel Jackson figure has been unveiled so far. It would be sure bet that any second Jackson figure is a retailer exclusive like the Black Ops O'Neill and that the reason it has not been unveiled yet is because they haven't lined up the retailer who is going to carry him. I fully expect there to be at least two Jacksons in this wave without a doubt.

Comment

I'm surprised that in all the possible accessories to give the McKay action figure, nobody has mentioned a little mug of coffee LOL

*luffs the little "Kiss The Librarian" mug'o'blood that came with her Spike figure*

I little model Puddlejumper would be funky, can you just imagine a wee remote controlled one? Zipping about the great expanses of space that are 'Gaters living room floors?

-- Cynicatlantis - home of BeanieLantis, and other such silliness --

Comment

Originally posted by knightone
              Traditionally, DST has always made waves of two or three figures in ratios of either 5/3, 3/3, or 3/2/1. The SG1 figures seem to be following the 3/2/1 ratio, with the exception that only one Daniel Jackson figure has been unveiled so far. It would be sure bet that any second Jackson figure is a retailer exclusive like the Black Ops O'Neill and that the reason it has not been unveiled yet is because they haven't lined up the retailer who is going to carry him. I fully expect there to be at least two Jacksons in this wave without a doubt.
              Lets hope there is another DJ figure made. The other figures have been unvailed with the exception of General O'Neill, they have been posted elsewhere, I will post them again for people who havent seen them.

Originally posted by Cynicat
              I'm surprised that in all the possible accessories to give the McKay action figure, nobody has mentioned a little mug of coffee LOL

*luffs the little "Kiss The Librarian" mug'o'blood that came with her Spike figure*

I little model Puddlejumper would be funky, can you just imagine a wee remote controlled one? Zipping about the great expanses of space that are 'Gaters living room floors?
              Landing on the occasional Sofa to 'check it out' and then fly back to Atlantis which just happens to be a big pile of cardboard boxes stacked in one corner of the room

Like I said though, I think they should concentrate on the SG-1 side of things for a few waves to establish a good customer base

Comment

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
                Landing on the occasional Sofa to 'check it out' and then fly back to Atlantis which just happens to be a big pile of cardboard boxes stacked in one corner of the room
                Don't forget the second Jumper acting as backup on the recce mission - it's holding a stable orbit around the coffee table, and staying cloaked so as to avoid the suspicious enemy ship in the vicinity (otherwise known as the cat).

Comment

Don't forget the second Jumper acting as backup on the recce mission - it's holding a stable orbit around the coffee table, and staying cloaked so as to avoid the suspicious enemy ship in the vicinity (otherwise known as the cat).
                  What if the army of Jaffa see the first Jumper and decide to take it out and the second jumper dives in there to rescue McKay and Sheppard and get chased into another galaxy far away (them stairs can be quite long you know)

Comment

I cant wait for them, but do hope they eventually release SGA figures, but for now SG-1 will be fine
                    Agreed, I think my wallet and my wife are going to cry once the SG-1 figures start coming out.

Comment

What if the army of Jaffa see the first Jumper and decide to take it out and the second jumper dives in there to rescue McKay and Sheppard and get chased into another galaxy far away (them stairs can be quite long you know)
                      It's ok, they can hole up in the Ancient outpost on the ice planet (aka the fridge) and make repairs to the Jumper while waiting for contact from the Asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                        Agreed, I think my wallet and my wife are going to cry once the SG-1 figures start coming out.
                        my wallets gonna cry as well (my wife would but I aint got one )

It's ok, they can hole up in the Ancient outpost on the ice planet (aka the fridge) and make repairs to the Jumper while waiting for contact from the Asgard.
                        By the time the Asgard arrive, they are under attack from the Gou'ald, but Thor only just manages to beam them up to safety and the space chase begins. Thor starts the hyperdrive engine, but at the same time takes a shot from one of the surrounding Gou'ald motherships led by Anubis (who has beaten Oma) and when the team come out of hyperspace, they are in what looks like to be a different Universe (the great back garden)

Comment

^ oh my wallets already crying just thinking about it...

Comment

By the time the Asgard arrive, they are under attack from the Gou'ald, but Thor only just manages to beam them up to safety and the space chase begins. Thor starts the hyperdrive engine, but at the same time takes a shot from one of the surrounding Gou'ald motherships led by Anubis (who has beaten Oma) and when the team come out of hyperspace, they are in what looks like to be a different Universe (the great back garden)

...where their scanners pick up a terrifying new threat - a vast alien warship (the lawnmower) on an intercept course! Oh noes!

Comment

...where their scanners pick up a terrifying new threat - a vast alien warship (the lawnmower) on an intercept course! Oh noes!
                              Luckily there is an even more dangerous enemy out there that scares the alien warship away (a dog). The end of another episode

'You'll have to wait until next episode to see the outcome'

Comment

I hope DST won't release this series after SG-1, it would be great to have SGA being released between waves of SG-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X