Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but would it be the "classic" gate, or the Atlantis gate?? If it's Atlantis figures, it should be an Atlantis gate.

Comment

forget about the action figures, the stargate would provide hours and hours of fun. That is, if it actully worked...

Comment

Originally posted by Baalroc
        forget about the action figures, the stargate would provide hours and hours of fun. That is, if it actully worked...
        Yeah, but unless it's big enough to squeeze through, how much fun would a Barbi Malibu Stargate really be? Short of rigging up a radio control car with a camera to act as a MALP, you're not gonna get much accomplished with a tiny gate.

Although working it in reverse, it could be just big enough for a symbiote to slip through from the other side. Maybe it's part of some grand invasion scheme- snakify the whole planet. Betcha Baal is behind it. He's all savvy and devious like that.

Comment

Let's not forget there's plenty of opportunity for variant action figures, too.

Main characters, and recurring/guest characters. Probably released in waves of six to nine, based on my previous toy experience.

Elizabeth Weir, John Sheppard, Aiden Ford, Teyla Emmagan and Rodney McKay are the regulars. As for others, well, plenty of those.

Hopefully, SG-1 figures are around the bend, too. Then they can release both SG-1 Teal'c without hair, SG-1 Teal'c with hair, SG-1 Teal'c without hair and with goatee, and First Prime of Apophis Teal'c action figures.

Comment

STEVE! Must have Steve action figure. And the Cute Tykes from Children's Hour. They can tag after McKay and annoy the hell out of him. And the Genii, of course, complete with their own bottle. I mean, bunker.

Comment

They can round out six with Beckett if they really wanted too...

Comment

I'm very interested in Atlantis and SG-1 action figures,but I just hope the quality of the figures and kit,uniforms etc are as authentic as possible !

My Gatelets "woo-hoo'd" mightily,when I read the GW news release earlier on.
                Also much mention was made of the possibility of Christmas /Birthday pressies,when MGM launch the range.

Edit : I hope they include the Wraith Keeper,Dr Beckett, and Steve.
                For SG-1,Jonas(Like it or not, PTB/MGM,he's an ex-main character. )Also,I'd like to see a full range of the Goa'uld,Asgard,etc !

*Goes off to think of the costs involved *
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2004, 01:04 AM.
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Will McKay come with a 'Life Sized Light-up-ZPM'? Because if not, I'm not interested.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's about time!

They should do SG-1 as well,but I'm hoping they get someone who can do these things right.I'd like to see the system lords represented as well.Maybe little rubber Thor[make a great eraser ].Models of the different ships & the Stargate,too.....ok,I'm getting carried away,but still.

I want a McKay with that t-shirt[I'm with genius]that he wore in "Home".That is just so him .

As for the SG-1 line,I'm with "ShadowMaat" about "Jonas".He should be represented[not to mention aknowledged more].I thought he was a great character & had great potential.I miss the "little alien guy"[isn't that what McKay called him once?].
                    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                      Will McKay come with a 'Life Sized Light-up-ZPM'? Because if not, I'm not interested.
                      Now we're talkin'........
                      (Also,he should come with a Food Hamper and an Epi-pen for his allergies ! )
                      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                        Maybe little rubber Thor[make a great eraser ].
                        Aww, that's so cute.

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                        I want a McKay with that t-shirt[I'm with genius]that he wore in "Home".That is just so him .
                        Heh, the possibilites on what to design for McKay are just about endless. He's the Ultimate Action Figure.
                        Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathox
                          Don't care about the figures I just want a Stargate the lights up. Imagine a little DHD that works. Press 7 buttons and they light up on the Stargate and the big button makes the WOOOOSHHH sound FX.
                          They make one of those, it is a statue and you press a button on the side and each chevron glows red and makes the locking sound.

It's really cool, my friend has one, he payed like almost 1000 dollars for it.

Comment

there was a stargate for sale on ebay a little while back. Dont know how much it was or how well it worked though.

Comment

The actual minigate from Ascension was auctioned off a while back. I want to say the last time I saw the price it was upwards of $5000...

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                                STEVE! Must have Steve action figure..
                                I agree! Steve is the best! And if they're going to make the Keeper too, then this will be a Barbie-Ken situation!
                                sigpic

Well, not anymore... Good bye Atlantis!

Comment

Working...
                                X