Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want one!!! I'll get them all... Hopefully I don't go too overboard and bguy $200 worth the Carebears. ;X

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
      I want one!!! I'll get them all... Hopefully I don't go too overboard and bguy $200 worth the Carebears. ;X
      But you seem just the sort who would have $200 worth of carebears!

Comment

They should go all out like they did with the origional Star Wars. With an Atlantis and a Wraith Hive and such.
        Lady Em, queen of some odd planet that has never been discovered. Funny, is it not?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEm
          They should go all out like they did with the origional Star Wars. With an Atlantis and a Wraith Hive and such.
          An Atlantis would be great. I could then make a 3d model from it
          sigpic

Comment

I'd like to have some SG-1 figures...
            A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

The Major Sheppard action figure will be purchased by myself as soon as I see it on the shelf. If SG-1 figures come out Jack O'Niell will be bought by me as well. I would love to have an Apophis action figure as well.
              "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Shivan
                I think Stargate SG:1 deserves action figures much more.

MUCH MORE.
                Yes, then all the Jack/Sam shippers can let them have their way with each other in the privacy of their own home.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasianus
                  I agree! Steve is the best! And if they're going to make the Keeper too, then this will be a Barbie-Ken situation!
                  So far, Steve comes in a variety of toys.

There's the Bobble Head, the PEZ Dispenser, and now the new action figure that says: "I will be your death," when squeezed

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I cannot wait for the SG-1 figures. They have just announced 5 figures so far. Four in the first wave and a limited edition Special Ops O'Neill. Cant wait for the serpent guards because I can then make an army of em to fight DJ and three O'Neill's

Just thought how kool it wud be for them to make Replicator toys

Comment

I don't understand why they are going to come out with Atlantis figures when the SG-1 one's haven't even come out yet...

Comment

They're doing the SG-1 figures first...

Comment

I cant wait for them, but do hope they eventually release SGA figures, but for now SG-1 will be fine

Comment

I hope they actually turn out looking like the characters, cause most of the time they never look anything like the character they're supposed to look like...
                            Last edited by ancientalliance; 07 January 2006, 03:28 PM.

Comment

There is a thread with the pictures of all of the figures with the exception of the General O'Neill figure, but does include the Special Ops O'Neill which I think looks exactly like him, give or take a few wrinkles

Comment

The Jaffa looks to be the only one good so far...and thats with the Helmet on...I hope the Wraith figures are good.
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                                X