X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    I
    Same question.
    Night terrors...and...the Boogyman. Oh, and maybe the Mothman...from the Richard Gere movie The Mothman Prophecies)

Same question.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

For purely self-serving reasons, I'd say a water sprite or something, so the boys get all wet and have to take off their clothes. Or something with long, vicious claws that's gonna cause some more than minor damage, so they have to take off their clothes and patch each other up.

Okay, I should probably not come into this thread when I had less than 4 hours of sleep, and I'm just waiting for the latest ep to finish DLing...

And since we're on that topic, do you have a favorite way of watching the new eps, or some ritual maybe?

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

I'm so boring. My usual 'ritual' is just to be in front of the tv, no distractions, lights out, don't take phone calls. Then after it's over I watch it again, fast-forwarding some parts. Then the next day, I watch it AGAIN, taking notes to post on the episode thread on Monday (HOPEFULLY! Last week I was a couple days late posting, and all the stuff I wanted to discuss, everyone else was done with *sniff*). Tonight, I was thrown off by having to babysit, so I had to DVR it, then watch once I got the kids in bed.

Same question.

Comment

I try to watch it as soon as possible, and I as well try to not get distracted, but I don't have any special rites. Well, I try to put it on my iPod nano later and take it to gym and watch it again on the cardio, because 40 minutes are just the right length I also try to not rush it between other stuff I have to do, because some episodes have quite an emotional impact to me and I want to be able to get rid of that before I go amongst other people.

Just imagine all the places in SPN were real - is there one you would want to visit an a vacation or trip? Why?
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

Just imagine all the places in SPN were real - is there one you would want to visit an a vacation or trip? Why?
            The back seat of the Impala? Serious answer? I guess I don't quite get the question. The places they visit are real places in the U.S., so what exactly did you mean?

Comment

I guess she means 'real' places in the US, not Vancouver-made-to-look-like-South-Dakota.

Coming back to an earlier question, I think it would be cool if they ran into a Hydra. I'm sure the fx people could make the snake hair look really cool. Or - thinking of HP - how about a Basilisk?

sigpic

Comment

Just as stars said, I meant the real deal places, like staying one night in the motel with the crazy black-white interior or go hiking in the now Wendigo-free woods.
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Ah, gotcha. Then maybe....Texas. I hear it's a whole other culture down there (there's also a rumour they put out some pretty good looking young men!).

Is there any episode that you routinely skip (not Ghostfacers)?

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                    Ah, gotcha. Then maybe....Texas. I hear it's a whole other culture down there (there's also a rumour they put out some pretty good looking young men!).

Not so much as skip, there are just some that aren't at the top of the list for rewatches.

Same question. I'm interested to see how we all vary on this.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                      Great answer!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                      Not so much as skip, there are just some that aren't at the top of the list for rewatches.

Same question. I'm interested to see how we all vary on this.
                      Well, you canceled my no. 1 choice. But there is one more. Man, I even keep forgetting the title. The back-to-school ep? Young Dean just makes me cringe.

Same question, since w_c wants to know what y'all are thinking.

sigpic

Comment

w_c didn't tell us which ones are on the bottom of her list. ;-)

For me:

S1: Route 666, Bugs
                        S2: Roadkill
                        S4: Criss Angel and After School Special

Anyone else?

Comment

I know the writers didn't even like Bugs, but I don't mind it. Red Sky however... Most of my least favorite involve Bela. I never found any redeeming qualities in her, so those eps just never sat well with me. Bad Day I'll watch just b/c it's so funny. There are some that I just don't rewatch that often b/c I forget about them, like The Rapture. I just watched that yesterday for the first time in months, and I've only watched it once before. I didn't mind After School Special. I loved seeing little Sammy in that, and while I though Dean's attitude was a little off, he didn't really bug me that much.
                          sigpic

Comment

I would skip Red Sky, but I end up watching it when the disc is in because 1) I like the argument about Sam going to see the crossroads demon in the previous episode and 2) Jensen + Tux = *drool*

Comment

Alright, since Crichiel didn't pose a question...I will.

Spooning Dean or being spooned by Dean?

P.S. How can you (guys) skip "After School Special"? Dean in those tight little red shorts is just GUH!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm gonna have to answer 'being' almost purely for the fact that I'm 5'4", and geometry just doesn't work the other way around. And who wouldn't want those beautiful arms around them?

I'm too lazy to think of another question, so let's continue...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X