Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Solma: That sounds like Siric. Doesn't like me either, though that was my own fault. He really doesn't like it when I blind him..... So without your... trackng device, you can't find Siric?
    Danny :*playing with his claw-ring* no, i can't find him and i don't want to. next time it will end with a bloodbath,i will kill him...you know that. *thinking for himself* ...and become an outcast.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
      Danny :*playing with his claw-ring* no, i can't find him and i don't want to. next time it will end with a bloodbath,i will kill him...you know that. *thinking for himself* ...and become an outcast.
      Solma: *gravely* Don't underestimate him. He could well kill you when you next meet.
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Solma: *gravely* Don't underestimate him. He could well kill you when you next meet.

Danny: so be it, i don't care at all. *looks at solma* i won't go search for him, promised to billy not to do it. since billy is my friend i will respect that promise.
        sigpic

Comment

Danny: so be it, i don't care at all. *looks at solma* i won't go search for him, promised to billy not to do it. since billy is my friend i will respect that promise.
          Solma: Are you trying to hint something?
          sigpic

Comment

Solma: Are you trying to hint something?

Danny : *annoyed* yes! if the kid wants revenge, let him come and search for me. and face me like a man.
            sigpic

Comment

Danny : *annoyed* yes! if the kid wants revenge, let him come and search for me. and face me like a man.
              Solma: Have you forgotten that he is still a child, despite what he and you may think. You may regret that wish later.
              sigpic

Comment

Solma: Have you forgotten that he is still a child, despite what he and you may think. You may regret that wish later.
                Danny: so tell me what to then! you tell me and i'll do as you say.i swear!
                sigpic

Comment

Danny: so tell me what to then! you tell me and i'll do as you say.i swear!
                  Solma: Do you regret what you were, what you did? If you do, then maybe there is enough hope for you that someone will not want to see you killed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Solma: Do you regret what you were, what you did? If you do, then maybe there is enough hope for you that someone will not want to see you killed.
                    Danny: told you allready i'm not proud about my past...*irritated* of course i regret! look at me...facing the only thing that scares me for real - solitude. *after a long moment of silence* i will embrace my fate, no matter if it's name is death.
                    sigpic

Comment

Danny: told you allready i'm not proud about my past...*irritated* of course i regret! look at me...facing the only thing that scares me for real - solitude. *after a long moment of silence* i will embrace my fate, no matter if it's name is death.
                      Solma: Then there is still hope... *thinks for a while* Come with me. *starts to walk off in the direction of the Hill Fort*
                      sigpic

Comment

Solma: Then there is still hope... *thinks for a while* Come with me. *starts to walk off in the direction of the Hill Fort*
                        *Danny follows her like a puppy wondering what's she up to*
                        sigpic

Comment

*Danny follows her like a puppy wondering what's she up to*
                          *Solma continues to walk to the Hill Fort, mentally ordering one of her kindred to tell Connolly of their arrival*
                          sigpic

Comment

*Solma continues to walk to the Hill Fort, mentally ordering one of her kindred to tell Connolly of their arrival*
                            *Danny heard Solma's message but does not interfear*
                            sigpic

Comment

*Danny heard Solma's message but does not interfear*
                              *Solma leads the way into the Hill Fort, and is met by Connolly*

Connolly: Noo lass, what are ye up t' noo?

*Solma doesn't answer. She grabs Connolly with one arm and Danny with the other and teleports them both to the Hive*
                              sigpic

Comment

*ariel arrived on the planet. heads to danny's tent on the beach, but no one's there. sits down on the sand waiting for him to return*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X