Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
    Tommy: I guess it's out of the question to ask if you could correct that.

*Rhys finally stops laughing and catches his breath, interrupted by small fits of giggling*

DS: Maybe the effect will eventually wear off like the tickle shower.
    Solma: No, no... it's fine... I'll correct it...

Gowen: *holding Solma's hand* I think you should leave it for now.

Solma: Why?
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
      Mar: Of course not! My Kit is the most perfect angel of all! Even Uncle Chris and Kenny said so, so it must be true!
      Kit: Really? *snuggles into Mar*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
        Kit: Really? *snuggles into Mar*
        Mar: Of course! *snuggles back* You're everyone's favorite wraith kid! *picks up book* You can have this as well. Do you want to go back to Aunt Draygon now? You look sleepy.
        sigpic

Comment

Solma: No, no... it's fine... I'll correct it...
          Gowen: *holding Solma's hand* I think you should leave it for now.
          Solma: Why?
          DS: It's okay, Solma. You really should have some rest. If his voice doesn't change back to it's normal volume you can still correct it tomorrow.

Rhys: What's wrong with my voice?

Comment

Mar: Of course! *snuggles back* You're everyone's favorite wraith kid! *picks up book* You can have this as well. Do you want to go back to Aunt Draygon now? You look sleepy.
            Kit: More new bookies! *snuggles Mar again and doses off*

*Dray walks over*

Dray: You want me to take him back now?
            sigpic

Comment

DS: It's okay, Solma. You really should have some rest. If his voice doesn't change back to it's normal volume you can still correct it tomorrow.

Rhys: What's wrong with my voice?
              *Solma covers her ears with her good hand and snuggles into Gowen, keening slightly. Gowen hugs her close*

Gowen: Try whispering Rhys. I think whatever it is that's making Solma feel i,l is increasing her sensitivity, especially to sound.
              sigpic

Comment

Kit: More new bookies! *snuggles Mar again and doses off*

*Dray walks over*

Dray: You want me to take him back now?
                Mar: Sure. *hands Kit to Draygon*
                sigpic

Comment

Mar: Sure. *hands Kit to Draygon*
                  *Kit stirs slightly, before returning to sleep in Dray's arms*

Dray: I'll see you tomorrow then, shall I? Hey, if it's okay, maybe I can take Kit to visit Kenny's hive.
                  sigpic

Comment

*Kit stirs slightly, before returning to sleep in Dray's arms*

Dray: I'll see you tomorrow then, shall I? Hey, if it's okay, maybe I can take Kit to visit Kenny's hive.
                    Mar: Sure, that would be great. Kenny and Chris would love to have Kit around. See you later.

*says goodbye to the others on the island as well before heading back to her hive*

Goodbye.
                    sigpic

Comment

Mar: Sure, that would be great. Kenny and Chris would love to have Kit around. See you later.

*says goodbye to the others on the island as well before heading back to her hive*

Goodbye.
                      Dray: Well that's settled then.

*Carries Kit back to her dart*
                      sigpic

Comment

*Solma covers her ears with her good hand and snuggles into Gowen, keening slightly. Gowen hugs her close*

Gowen: Try whispering Rhys. I think whatever it is that's making Solma feel i,l is increasing her sensitivity, especially to sound.
                        Rhys *whispering*: Sorry.

DS: Let us leave now, I think Solma and Gowen need to be alone now.

Tommy: Bye, Solma, Gowen, Mar Dray and Kit!

Comment

Mar: *hears Tommy before she takes off on dart and waves back*
                          sigpic

Comment

Rhys *whispering*: Sorry.

DS: Let us leave now, I think Solma and Gowen need to be alone now.

Tommy: Bye, Solma, Gowen, Mar Dray and Kit!
                            Gowen: Night guys... *Helps Solma to her feet* Come on.

Solma: M'not tired...

Gowen: You could have fooled me.

*Gowen helps Solma back to their tent*
                            sigpic

Comment

*ariel arrived on the island and landed the dart carefully.looks at the map and concentrates in order to find the last place visited by solma*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
                                *ariel arrived on the island and landed the dart carefully.looks at the map and concentrates in order to find the last place visited by solma*
                                ***telepathic message from Gowen to Ariel***

Gowen: Hi there. You looking for Solma? We're in the Pirate Camp, or more accuratly, our tent. I advised her to get some more rest today, she's really exhasted It'd be great if you'd visit.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X