Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
    Danny: don't threat me, creature. and yea, i'm talking about ariel...and that...that foolish kid. he and his knives! now answer to my question, creature! i'm out of patience with you.
    Solma: Look, I don't know whether you've got it through that thick skull of yours but Gowen, my wraith, is a friend of Siric's. So I'll defend him just as readily... *notices the air shimmers behind Danny* And you really shouldn't have threatened me with that wepon and insulted me so when my kindred can watch....
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      Solma: Look, I don't know whether you've got it through that thick skull of yours but Gowen, my wraith, is a friend of Siric's. So I'll defend him just as readily... *notices the air shimmers behind Danny* And you really shouldn't have threatened me with that wepon and insulted me so when my kindred can watch....
      Danny:yea, sure, why don't you try that childish trick on someone else??? well tell your siblings i don't care. i just don't. *puts the sword back* and now i'll stop talking to...what exactly are you? *turns his back on Solma in order to return to his tent*
      sigpic

Comment

Danny:yea, sure, why don't you try that childish trick on someone else??? well tell your siblings i don't care. i just don't. *puts the sword back* and now i'll stop talking to...what exactly are you? *turns his back on Solma in order to return to his tent*
        *The blurs in the air, surround Danny, blocking his way. Solma herself becomes a blur, allowing her hand to brush Danny's eyes, stealing his sight.*

Solma: We are Sith, we are a part of this Island now. Now give me one reason I should undo my spells?
        sigpic

Comment

*The blurs in the air, surround Danny, blocking his way. Solma herself becomes a blur, allowing her hand to brush Danny's eyes, stealing his sight.*

Solma: We are Sith, we are a part of this Island now. Now give me one reason I should undo my spells?
          Danny: i won't beg you. leave me blind if you wish, i don't care. now get out of my way.*trying to leave*
          sigpic

Comment

Danny: i won't beg you. leave me blind if you wish, i don't care. now get out of my way.*trying to leave*
            *the Sith won't let him*

Solma: What is with this tough act? Why do you hate Siric so much? You are not the only one that wants answers.
            sigpic

Comment

*the Sith won't let him*

Solma: What is with this tough act? Why do you hate Siric so much? You are not the only one that wants answers.

Danny: *bored* i don't hate him.wish i could prove that to you, but i can't. now leave me alone, go... and take your Sith siblings with you. *covering his face with the hands*
              sigpic

Comment

Danny: *bored* i don't hate him.wish i could prove that to you, but i can't. now leave me alone, go... and take your Sith siblings with you. *covering his face with the hands*
                *Solma looks at Danny, before voicing an unearthly chittering to her kindred. They appear to argue, but eventully she gets them to leave. Allowing her knife to disapper into thin air she walks up to Danny*

Solma: I can't undo my spells if you don't move your hands.
                sigpic

Comment

*Solma looks at Danny, before voicing an unearthly chittering to her kindred. They appear to argue, but eventully she gets them to leave. Allowing her knife to disapper into thin air she walks up to Danny*

Solma: I can't undo my spells if you don't move your hands.

Danny :*moved his hands off his face* why would you undo your weird magick? oh, let me guess, because a Sith got a heart too?
                  sigpic

Comment

Danny :*moved his hands off his face* why would you undo your weird magick? oh, let me guess, because a Sith got a heart too?
                    Solma: *brushing her fingers across Danny's eyes and restoring his sight* More along the lines of I don't like being told off by Gowen, but despite what you think, I'm much more human than my kindred.
                    sigpic

Comment

Solma: *brushing her fingers across Danny's eyes and restoring his sight* More along the lines of I don't like being told off by Gowen, but despite what you think, I'm much more human than my kindred.

Danny:*confused* you actually restored my sight...now tell me, how can i repay you? if there is something i can do...
                      sigpic

Comment

Danny:*confused* you actually restored my sight...now tell me, how can i repay you? if there is something i can do...
                        Solma: Unless you can heal this *indactes her bandaged arm in its sling*.... learn to respect myself and my kindred. I doubt that is too much to ask...
                        sigpic

Comment

Solma: Unless you can heal this *indactes her bandaged arm in its sling*.... learn to respect myself and my kindred. I doubt that is too much to ask...

Danny: i'm not a healer...i'm a ...i was a hunter. chased runners with my dart for my own pleasure. that's how i met your friend...anyway, last evening tried to help him by deactivating his implant.*with a sad smile* did that for ariel, to please her.*stands up and heads to his tent*
                          sigpic

Comment

Danny: i'm not a healer...i'm a ...i was a hunter. chased runners with my dart for my own pleasure. that's how i met your friend...anyway, last evening tried to help him by deactivating his implant.*with a sad smile* did that for ariel, to please her.*stands up and heads to his tent*
                            Solma: *following him* Did you manage to deactivate it? No... Siric probably didn't give you a chance to, did he...
                            sigpic

Comment

Solma: *following him* Did you manage to deactivate it? No... Siric probably didn't give you a chance to, did he...
                              Danny: no, he didn't want to listen and atacked me. *reveals a scar on his neck* tried to cut my throat...ariel rescued me... *ashamed* and took the tracking device. this is all i know.
                              sigpic

Comment

Danny: no, he didn't want to listen and atacked me. *reveals a scar on his neck* tried to cut my throat...ariel rescued me... *ashamed* and took the tracking device. this is all i know.
                                Solma: That sounds like Siric. Doesn't like me either, though that was my own fault. He really doesn't like it when I blind him..... So without your... trackng device, you can't find Siric?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X