Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    *Gowen shimmies down from one of the trees*

Gowen: Sorry, it's just she usually likes to hide in the trees around here I can't see or sense her anywhere...
    Mar: I'm getting worried now. What if something bad has happened to her?

Chris: *puts an arm around Mar* Don't panic now, this is just the first place we looked.

Mar: *to Gowen* Has this happened before? Maybe she is sleeping somewhere?

Chris: *trying to sense if anyone else is around, but finds nothing* Maybe we can ask her friends?
    sigpic

Comment

*back on the island Danny heads to his tent to get some sleep*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        Mar: I'm getting worried now. What if something bad has happened to her?

Chris: *puts an arm around Mar* Don't panic now, this is just the first place we looked.

Mar: *to Gowen* Has this happened before? Maybe she is sleeping somewhere?

Chris: *trying to sense if anyone else is around, but finds nothing* Maybe we can ask her friends?
        Gowen: Only once, after we'd had a fight. I'm not sure even how to talk to the othe Sith. The only people they talk to is Solma and Crockett. I really hope she's okay...
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Only once, after we'd had a fight. I'm not sure even how to talk to the othe Sith. The only people they talk to is Solma and Crockett. I really hope she's okay...
          Mar: I hope she isn't upset or mad then. *calls out* Solma!

Chris: Maybe they don't like talking to others unless we give them something?

Mar: Chris, no. You know nothing of the other Sith.
          sigpic

Comment

Mar: I hope she isn't upset or mad then. *calls out* Solma!

Chris: Maybe they don't like talking to others unless we give them something?

Mar: Chris, no. You know nothing of the other Sith.
            Gowen: Yeah, they're fickly and tricksy. You might know Solma, but she's really huminized. The others will not hesitate to cause all kinds of trouble for you. I sometimes think Solma's the only one that keeps them in line at times...
            sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Yeah, they're fickly and tricksy. You might know Solma, but she's really huminized. The others will not hesitate to cause all kinds of trouble for you. I sometimes think Solma's the only one that keeps them in line at times...
              Chris: *about to call out to the Sith before hearing the warning* Eh, thanks Gowen.

Mar: Has she any enemies? We can search for here there.
              sigpic

Comment

Chris: *about to call out to the Sith before hearing the warning* Eh, thanks Gowen.

Mar: Has she any enemies? We can search for here there.
                Gowen: I don't know, I really don't-

*there is a shimmering in the air and Solma appears and immiadtly grabs hold of Gowen. Her coat is burned and there is a large burn down her arm. She glares at Mar and Chris*

Solma: You never said there would be robots!

Gowen: Wha?
                sigpic

Comment

Gowen: I don't know, I really don't-

*there is a shimmering in the air and Solma appears and immiadtly grabs hold of Gowen. Her coat is burned and there is a large burn down her arm. She glares at Mar and Chris*

Solma: You never said there would be robots!

Gowen: Wha?
                  Mar: Solma! You went now?

Chris: I meant for you to go out while Mar and Geeky were with you as a distraction.

Mar: Let's get you to the hippie camp to be healed.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mar: Solma! You went now?

Chris: I meant for you to go out while Mar and Geeky were with you as a distraction.

Mar: Let's get you to the hippie camp to be healed.
                    Gowen: Can someone please tell me what is going on?

*the four of them head towards the hippie camp, Solma holding onto Gowen for support*
                    sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Can someone please tell me what is going on?

*the four of them head towards the hippie camp, Solma holding onto Gowen for support*
                      Mar: Gowen, I am so sorry. I asked Solma to help Kenny and everyone in Koffee Nirvana out by spying on the enemy.

Chris: Yeah, the enemies are McKay, Ricton, and Asurans. I guess we forgot to mention that Asurans are artificial creatures.

Mar: Don't worry Solma, I am sure they have good salves at the camp.
                      sigpic

Comment

Mar: Gowen, I am so sorry. I asked Solma to help Kenny and everyone in Koffee Nirvana out by spying on the enemy.

Chris: Yeah, the enemies are McKay, Ricton, and Asurans. I guess we forgot to mention that Asurans are artificial creatures.

Mar: Don't worry Solma, I am sure they have good salves at the camp.
                        Solma: No you didn't!

Gowen: Solma, why couldn't you have waited?

*they arrive arrive at the hippie camp*
                        sigpic

Comment

Solma: No you didn't!

Gowen: Solma, why couldn't you have waited?

*they arrive arrive at the hippie camp*
                          Chris: Still, I want to make it up to you Solma, I still feel bad.

Mar: *rushes into the tents where the inhabitants are, and comes back with salves, bandages, and other things* He're, I'll help.

Chris: Maybe by the time you go back to the planet, with Mar, Erik and Archimedes will have the code to disable those, metallic, things!
                          sigpic

Comment

Chris: Still, I want to make it up to you Solma, I still feel bad.

Mar: *rushes into the tents where the inhabitants are, and comes back with salves, bandages, and other things* He're, I'll help.

Chris: Maybe by the time you go back to the planet, with Mar, Erik and Archimedes will have the code to disable those, metallic, things!
                            *Solma sits still as Gowen helps take off her ruined jacket*

Solma: I hope so Chris. Heh, still had my own fun before they decided to take a disliking to me...

Gowen: Just sit still for the moment. This is a nasty burn...
                            sigpic

Comment

*Solma sits still as Gowen helps take off her ruined jacket*

Solma: I hope so Chris. Heh, still had my own fun before they decided to take a disliking to me...

Gowen: Just sit still for the moment. This is a nasty burn...
                              Chris: Oh, what do you mean? They didn't attack you at first?

Mar: *helps fix Solma and wrap her up* Do fey's heal faster than humans?
                              sigpic

Comment

Chris: Oh, what do you mean? They didn't attack you at first?

Mar: *helps fix Solma and wrap her up* Do fey's heal faster than humans?
                                Solma: Ow! Yes, normally. Shouldn't have even been hurt *Gowen hugs her close, careful of her arm, cheering her up slightly* No they didn't, but I think they started to get suspicious. There were these glasshouses of herbs, and I decided to mess around with the light balances. No matter what they do now, those glass buildings are going to be dark houses No light in them what so ever
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X