Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
    Danny : *to Karl* thank you. no worries, i won't feed on any human yet.

Arelyss * surprised*: "yet"? heard that the other wraith are feeding on human clones created on the hives.
    Danny : *with a very unpleasant grin on his face* when time comes i'll use the Stargate and go hunt . A clone means nothing to me.
    Arelyss :* scared* nothing...at all?
    Danny : i need to chase my prey and see that terror in their eyes...their struggle to escape...
    Karl: *to Danny* Ok then. Just don't feed on my Mar.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *Gowen greets the others*

Solma: I love it when they go all screechy... maybe my kindred and I could see how they all react to the experiance, after leading them astray of cource

Gowen: *sigh* Planning to have them pixieled then?

Solma: Of course.... this'll be the most fun I've had in decades!
      Beckett: They will be here in two days, so I am sure you and your friends will have plenty of time to figure out how to scare them, Solma.

*looks at his watch*

I gotta go before they notice I am gone. It was nice meeting you all. Bye Mar.

*a dart beams Carson up and takes him away*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
        Karl: *to Danny* Ok then. Just don't feed on my Mar.
        Danny : *to Karl* relax...your Mar is safe.
        Arelyss : can you stop being so arrogant please? i don't need any enemies here.
        Danny : got nothing to worry about. their humans are safe as long as you are safe too .

Comment

Beckett: They will be here in two days, so I am sure you and your friends will have plenty of time to figure out how to scare them, Solma.

*looks at his watch*

I gotta go before they notice I am gone. It was nice meeting you all. Bye Mar.

*a dart beams Carson up and takes him away*
          *Solma waves as the dart leaves*

Solma: Bye Carson!

Gowen: You do know he can't hear you?

Solma: Oops... I like him *hugs Gowen round the neck* Missed you!

Gowen: *slightly choked* Solma! I was... just.... in bed! Can't I even... have a lie in?!
          If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
            Danny : *to Karl* relax...your Mar is safe.
            Arelyss : can you stop being so arrogant please? i don't need any enemies here.
            Danny : got nothing to worry about. their humans are safe as long as you are safe too .
            Karl: *To Danny* Ok then. Maybe we can meet in person later. Goodbye for now.
            sigpic

Comment

*Solma waves as the dart leaves*

Solma: Bye Carson!

Gowen: You do know he can't hear you?

Solma: Oops... I like him *hugs Gowen round the neck* Missed you!

Gowen: *slightly choked* Solma! I was... just.... in bed! Can't I even... have a lie in?!
              Mar: *giggles* You two make quite the pair.

Chris: Well, we have been around the waterfall enough. Do you all want to go somewhere else? *swats away at the flying insects*
              sigpic

Comment

Karl: *To Danny* Ok then. Maybe we can meet in person later. Goodbye for now.

Danny :*to Karl* .I'd like to meet you. Goodbye. * to Arelyss : " heard someone talking about a group called Lanteans and an individual called Michael. Who are they?
                Arelyss : it's hard to explain. Michael is a scientist, a hybrid .the Lanteans are the people that captured and experimented some medicine on him . That's all i know.
                Danny :* agitated* That's desgusting.

Comment

Mar: *giggles* You two make quite the pair.

Chris: Well, we have been around the waterfall enough. Do you all want to go somewhere else? *swats away at the flying insects*
                  Gowen: Gee, thanks Mar...

Solma: We could go visit Scottish wraith, or the Hippie Camp! Or the Pirate Camp! Or the Hydra! Or...

Gowen: *sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

Gowen: Gee, thanks Mar...

Solma: We could go visit Scottish wraith, or the Hippie Camp! Or the Pirate Camp! Or the Hydra! Or...

Gowen: *sigh*
                    Mar: How about the hippie camp?

Karl: That sounds good, I haven't been down there yet.

*Karl, Chris and Mar go towards the hippie camp*

Spoiler:
                    I'll be back in a few hours.
                    sigpic

Comment

Arelyss *after a long silence* : what about the Lanteans? what did you heard?
                      Danny : they will come on the island. heard something about a safe location too. Where is it?
                      Arelyss : i don't know. nobody told me anything, we might be in great danger . i suppose everyone will go on board of a hive and enter hyperspace.

Comment

*A dart lands near the Hill Fort and Rhys gets out*

Rhys: Hello, guys. How are things? Just came here for a chat and a very small glass of whisky perhaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                          *A dart lands near the Hill Fort and Rhys gets out*

Rhys: Hello, guys. How are things? Just came here for a chat and a very small glass of whisky perhaps.
                          *Connolly is waiting for Rhys*

Connollly: Heard yon dart, an guessed it'd be ye... *hands Rhys a flagon* Care t' gee us th latest news?
                          sigpic

Comment

*Connolly is waiting for Rhys*
                            Connollly: Heard yon dart, an guessed it'd be ye... *hands Rhys a flagon* Care t' gee us th latest news?
                            Rhys *accepts the flagon*: Thanks, Connolly. *takes a sip and throws his head back* Ah! Wonderful stuff as always!

The latest news? We have yet another newcomer. Yesterday a young hybrid woman had an emergency landing on Boris's hive. Her name's Ariel, she's quite friendly and seems to have a crush on Michael. From what I have gathered Michael turned her into a hybrid in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
                              Rhys *accepts the flagon*: Thanks, Connolly. *takes a sip and throws his head back* Ah! Wonderful stuff as always!

The latest news? We have yet another newcomer. Yesterday a young hybrid woman had an emergency landing on Boris's hive. Her name's Ariel, she's quite friendly and seems to have a crush on Michael. From what I have gathered Michael turned her into a hybrid in the first place.
                              Connolly: *concidering this* Ay expect Michael's feelin mighty guilty a' th moment... does Draygon ken 'bout Ariel's feelin fer Michael?
                              sigpic

Comment

Connolly: *concidering this* Ay expect Michael's feelin mighty guilty a' th moment... does Draygon ken 'bout Ariel's feelin fer Michael?
                                Rhys *shrugs*: Michael always feels guilty. To be honest, I don't envy him. He's had a tough time and is only partly to blame for his experiments.

When I last saw him yesterday he wanted to talk to Draygon but then I left and I don't know if he indeed did talk to her. I don't know how he feels about Ariel for that matter. I only sensed that he was deeply confused and worried yesterday. I hope Draygon won't mind if she has to share Michael. *he chuckles and takes another sip of whisky* I know for sure that DS would go ballistic at me if I came up with another worshipper.

Comment

Working...
                                X