Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
    Ariel : * laughing on loud* i'm fine, regained my strengh due to that awesome nurse, Mar. not sure about the party, i'm not used to drink.
    DS: Oh, please! You don't have to get drunk if you don't want to. *glances at Rhys*

Rhys *holding still, glass halfway to his mouth*: What?!

DS:

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *Connolly takes the leather braclet*

Connolly: Thank ye, lass. Tis very grasious o' ye.

Dray: That's fine. Do you want to head back now?
      Ariel : you're welcome Connoly *to Dray* oh no, i'll stay here with you if it's ok, of course
      sigpic

Comment

Ariel : you're welcome Connoly *to Dray* oh no, i'll stay here with you if it's ok, of course
        Dray: I don't mind. We could head over to the Hippie camp and see Molly, if you want to...
        If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          DS: Oh, please! You don't have to get drunk if you don't want to. *glances at Rhys*

Rhys *holding still, glass halfway to his mouth*: What?!

DS:

Ariel : *to Rhys* you see, a drunk athosian is a real headache, i might start dancing and singing again ! believe me, you don't want to know ! *to DS* i'll behave, promised to Draygon
          sigpic

Comment

Ariel : *to Rhys* you see, a drunk athosian is a real headache, i might start dancing and singing again ! believe me, you don't want to know ! *to DS* i'll behave, promised to Draygon
            Dray: Well you can't be worse than a Hill Fort full of drunk wraith, Scottish or not.

Connolly: Noo lass, we're nae tha bad, an ye ken tha...

Dray: I was just teasing Connolly.
            sigpic

Comment

Dray: I don't mind. We could head over to the Hippie camp and see Molly, if you want to...
              Ariel : sure, i'll be glad to meet her, you told me she's a hybrid too
              sigpic

Comment

Ariel : sure, i'll be glad to meet her, you told me she's a hybrid too
                Dray: Yes she is. *stands up* See you lot later then. *to Ariel* We can pop in on Zaddik as well while we're at the Hippie camp.
                sigpic

Comment

Dray: Well you can't be worse than a Hill Fort full of drunk wraith, Scottish or not.

Connolly: Noo lass, we're nae tha bad, an ye ken tha...

Dray: I was just teasing Connolly.
                  Ariel : * very amused* when i was a little girl, a scottish man arrived on Athos and this is one his songs - at least a part of it... " down by the greenwood listen to the song of water/ listen to the love she brings/ down by the greenwood listen to the boatman's daughter..." - i'm sorry, can't remember more .sure, let's go see Molly.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ariel : * very amused* when i was a little girl, a scottish man arrived on Athos and this is one his songs - at least a part of it... " down by the greenwood listen to the song of water/ listen to the love she brings/ down by the greenwood listen to the boatman's daughter..." - i'm sorry, can't remember more .sure, let's go see Molly.
                    Dray: Get Connolly drunk enough and he starts singing, though he has avery nice singing voice

*leads way out of tavern and towards the Hippie Camp*
                    sigpic

Comment

Dray: Get Connolly drunk enough and he starts singing, though he has avery nice singing voice

*leads way out of tavern and towards the Hippie Camp*

Ariel :* singing* and iiii dooon't giveee a daaamn abooout my baaad reputatioooon *to Draygon* ooops, sorry !
                      sigpic

Comment

Ariel :* singing* and iiii dooon't giveee a daaamn abooout my baaad reputatioooon *to Draygon* ooops, sorry !
                        Dray: I'm used to it... *arrives in Hippie camp and heads towards Molly's tent* Molly, you in?

Molly: Of course I am. *sees Ariel* Oh, hello there
                        sigpic

Comment

Dray: I'm used to it... *arrives in Hippie camp and heads towards Molly's tent* Molly, you in?

Molly: Of course I am. *sees Ariel* Oh, hello there

Ariel :* hugs Molly* hi there ! nice to meet you , Molly !
                          sigpic

Comment

Ariel :* hugs Molly* hi there ! nice to meet you , Molly !
                            *Molly returns the hug*

Molly: Good to meet you too! I'm sorry, other than Michael, I've not met another hybrid

Dray: I'll leave you two to get better aquianted. I'm off to find Zaddik.

Molly: Oh, alright Draygon. *to Ariel* I'm sorry, I didn't catch what your name was...
                            sigpic

Comment

*Molly returns the hug*

Molly: Good to meet you too! I'm sorry, other than Michael, I've not met another hybrid

Dray: I'll leave you two to get better aquianted. I'm off to find Zaddik.

Molly: Oh, alright Draygon. *to Ariel* I'm sorry, I didn't catch what your name was...
                              Ariel : * to Draygon* ok, i'll wait for you here. * to Molly* i'm Ariel from New Athos. Dray told me about you, it's good to see another living hybrid...besides me and ...him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ariel : * to Draygon* ok, i'll wait for you here. * to Molly* i'm Ariel from New Athos. Dray told me about you, it's good to see another living hybrid...besides me and ...him.
                                Molly: I feel the same. I can't suppose it's been easy for you. I suppose, in a way, it's worse because you remember what it was like before... *sigh* I've been like this my whole life... I'm Molly, though, that's not my real name... you'd all hate me if you knew it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X