Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arielle View Post
    *Ariel tries again to touch the "younger Solma" but changes her mind quicky. meanwhile,Danny found a strange silver coin and throwed it into the waterfall*

Ariel: wow! so you will be young and beautiful forever! *spinning around Solma* you are their leader? elder? something like this?
    Danny: *amused* you are SO childish! *playing again with the claw-ring*
    *the young human form Sith blurs but doesn't seem to have moved, yet now is playing with the sliver coin Danny threw*

Solma: More of their diplomat between mortals and ourselves. Our leaders are the Royals, but we never told them we were going before we followed the scottish wraith
    If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
      *the young human form Sith blurs but doesn't seem to have moved, yet now is playing with the sliver coin Danny threw*

Solma: More of their diplomat between mortals and ourselves. Our leaders are the Royals, but we never told them we were going before we followed the scottish wraith

Ariel:*noticed that Solma is still wearing the ring* so, they never asked you where did that came from? by the way, the meaning of those runes is :"love can be seen as the answer".
      Danny:...what happens if the Royals come here? will you be punished for running away?*smiles* at least your siblings didn't killed me ...well you remember...called you "creature".
      Ariel:*laughing* you're lucky, "Danny boy" * sticks tongue*
      sigpic

Comment

Ariel:*noticed that Solma is still wearing the ring* so, they never asked you where did that came from? by the way, the meaning of those runes is :"love can be seen as the answer".
        Danny:...what happens if the Royals come here? will you be punished for running away?*smiles* at least your siblings didn't killed me ...well you remember...called you "creature".
        Ariel:*laughing* you're lucky, "Danny boy" * sticks tongue*
        Young Sith: Only because Solma said she'd get angry with us...

Solma: *sigh* No, they didn't ask about the ring-

Young sith: We thought her lover gave it to her.

Solma: *hisses at the other Sith, shutting her up* And I don't know what the Royals would do if they found us. Probably force us to leave.

Young Sith: 'Sept you... you're claimed...

Solma: Will you shut up?

*the young Sith makes a miniture tornado in the palm of her hand*
        sigpic

Comment

Mar and Chris arrive in their darts. Chris tries to tease Mar by commenting on her bad landing, but she seems distracted.

Chris: Mar, what's going on with you?

Mar: Oh, nothing! Let's go for a swim, shall we? It's hot out here today and there will be plenty of shade there.

Chris: Sure. *walks with Mar to the waterfall* Hello Everyone.

Mar: Hello.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
            Mar and Chris arrive in their darts. Chris tries to tease Mar by commenting on her bad landing, but she seems distracted.

Chris: Mar, what's going on with you?

Mar: Oh, nothing! Let's go for a swim, shall we? It's hot out here today and there will be plenty of shade there.

Chris: Sure. *walks with Mar to the waterfall* Hello Everyone.

Mar: Hello.
            Solma Hello Mar, Chris....

*the young human form Sith stares at Mar, but mostly at Chris, ignoring the tornado spinning in her hand*
            sigpic

Comment

Young Sith: Only because Solma said she'd get angry with us...

Solma: *sigh* No, they didn't ask about the ring-

Young sith: We thought her lover gave it to her.

Solma: *hisses at the other Sith, shutting her up* And I don't know what the Royals would do if they found us. Probably force us to leave.

Young Sith: 'Sept you... you're claimed...

Solma: Will you shut up?

*the young Sith makes a miniture tornado in the palm of her hand*

Ariel: well,i hope they will never find you...*hugs Solma* my imagination or not, you're here...you're my friend...*to the younger Sith, smiling* ...why would you kill him? for his arrogance? forgive me, sister, but that's not a good reason...besides, all men are the same.
              Danny : *pretending to be upset* "all men are the same"??? that hurts .*turns his back to Ariel*
              Ariel: *cuddles Danny* ...men...
              sigpic

Comment

Ariel: well,i hope they will never find you...*hugs Solma* my imagination or not, you're here...you're my friend...*to the younger Sith, smiling* ...why would you kill him? for his arrogance? forgive me, sister, but that's not a good reason...besides, all men are the same.
                Danny : *pretending to be upset* "all men are the same"??? that hurts .*turns his back to Ariel*
                Ariel: *cuddles Danny* ...men...
                Solma: I think she's distracted *nods at Chris, who the young Sith is still staring at* Revenge is sweet...
                sigpic

Comment

Solma Hello Mar, Chris....

*the young human form Sith stares at Mar, but mostly at Chris, ignoring the tornado spinning in her hand*
                  Mar: Hello Solma. You look amazing!

Chris: Hello Solma. You...look different. It's nice. *looks around* I guess these are your 'sisters'?
                  sigpic

Comment

Solma: I think she's distracted *nods at Chris, who the young Sith is still staring at* Revenge is sweet...

Chris: Hello Solma. You...look different. It's nice. *looks around* I guess these are your 'sisters'?

Ariel: Hi there Mar...Chris...how are you guys? *to Danny with a low voice* maybe we should go for a walk.
                    Danny: revenge? for whaaat? i am a nice guy! *laughs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Solma: Why thank you... yes, this is my kindred *looks back at the young human form sith* Say hello, you have better manners.

Young Sith: hello...
                      sigpic

Comment

Ariel: Hi there Mar...Chris...how are you guys? *to Danny with a low voice* maybe we should go for a walk.
                        Solma: *whispers to Danny* I was talking about my "sister" over there. She's forever teasing me for staying with Gowen, and it looks like she's besoted herself!
                        sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hello Ariel. I'm fine, you?

Chris: Hello Ariel.

Solma: Why thank you... yes, this is my kindred *looks back at the young human form sith* Say hello, you have better manners.

Young Sith: hello...
                          Mar: Hello, I'm Mar. *smiles at young sith*

Chris: *bows* And I'm Chris. What is your name? *grins makes gesture to shake hands*
                          sigpic

Comment

Solma: *whispers to Danny* I was talking about my "sister" over there. She's forever teasing me for staying with Gowen, and it looks like she's besoted herself!
                            Danny: *back to Solma* maybe your "sister" need a wraithie boy, we can do a lot of nice things
                            Ariel: *giggles* yea, he's right! *mentally to Danny* ...like that "catch me it you can " game we played not so long ago ?
                            sigpic

Comment

Mar: Hello Ariel. I'm fine, you?

Chris: Hello Ariel.

Chris: *bows* And I'm Chris. What is your name? *grins makes gesture to shake hands*
                              Ariel: i'm fine , just fine ! *looks at Danny*
                              sigpic

Comment

Young Sith: *looking at Chris's hand* Don't have a name...

Solma: What she means is that she doesn't have a "human" name. Gowen was teh one that named me Solma
                                Danny: *back to Solma* maybe your "sister" need a wraithie boy, we can do a lot of nice things
                                Ariel: *giggles* yea, he's right! *mentally to Danny* ...like that "catch me it you can " game we played not so long ago ?
                                Solma: Oh I know that Let's just say I'm trying a bit of... matchmaking
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X