Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Planet (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
    Cat: Seems arelyss found someone?

*at the moment Cat is anwary, loses her balance and falls backwards into the water*

Cat: Arrrrrr...*splash*

Jareth: Oh no.... we lost.
    arelyss : *to Cat* " i'll explain everything to you later... ok? oh you lost 'cause of me... can't talk right now, got a sword against my neck ! "

Comment

Originally posted by arelyss View Post
      arelyss : * telepathically to Gowen* " everything's ok, the poor guy is justs cared, but thanks for asking"
      danny : " i heard that !!! me scared??? " * to Gowen* " does this human belong to you, brother? "
      Gowen: *telepathically back* Err... no, she's a friend and doesn't belong to anyone... *turns telepathy to arelyss* You sure I shouldn't get Connolly? Solma could be there in the blink of an eye if you need assistance...
      If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
      sigpic

Comment

Mar: Well, I'm glad the pilot is ok.

*lays down and allows Kenny to give her a massage. Her shoulders are killing her!*
        sigpic

Comment

arelyss : * telepathic to DS * " i am ok, just found the guy asking for help...a blue eyed wraith !!! not a hybrid...wait, got some trouble"
          danny : * his sword pointing arelyss's neck *: " with whom are you talking to, human??? "
          arelyss : * lost* " to...DS...she's a friend..."
          DS *concentrating*: I think arelyss tried to tell me something about she has found someone... a Wraith. Can't understand it clearly, I haven't taken the treatment in ages.

Originally posted by WraithCat View Post
          Cat: Seems arelyss found someone?
          *at the moment Cat is anwary, loses her balance and falls backwards into the water*
          Cat: Arrrrrr...*splash*
          Jareth: Oh no.... we lost.
          DS: Yipieh! *jumps up and down on Rhys's shoulders*

Rhys: Ouch! Are you mad, woman?! *looses balance and falls backwards*

*Double-Splash*

*DS comes out of the water and walks over to Crockett, hugging him*

DS: Don't worry, Crockett. I'm allowed to hug other Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post

DS: Yipieh! *jumps up and down on Rhys's shoulders*

Rhys: Ouch! Are you mad, woman?! *looses balance and falls backwards*

*Double-Splash*

Jareth *watches DS and Rhys*:

Cat: Hi Crockett, Hi Izzy

*Jareth waves hi to both*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
              Gowen: *telepathically back* Err... no, she's a friend and doesn't belong to anyone... *turns telepathy to arelyss* You sure I shouldn't get Connolly? Solma could be there in the blink of an eye if you need assistance...

arelyss : *nervous, to danny * " will you shut up and let me take care of you?put down the sword ...please"
              danny: * to gowen* " ...hmm...maybe i'll keep this human. "

Comment

arelyss : *nervous, to danny * " will you shut up and let me take care of you?put down the sword ...please"
                danny: * to gowen* " ...hmm...maybe i'll keep this human. "
                Gowen: *telepathically back* Err... shouldn't you ask her first? She's not a slave or anything!

Solma: Gowen! Want to know what's going on!

Gowen: Look, it's a bit complicated Solma, so can you be quiet please.

Solma: :mkcay:
                sigpic

Comment

DS *nervously*: So, there's apparently a newcomer on the island. I hope he's used in dealing with humans as equals and not as food.

Comment

Crockett: *hugs the dripping wet DS gingerly* You are very wet, DS. Aren't you taking proper care of your Worshipper, Rhys?
                    Iz: Stoppit. I'm sorry Rhys. Can I hug you,instead of this big clown? *jerks head at Crockett*
                    Crockett: Hey...
                    sigpic

Comment

DS *nervously*: So, there's apparently a newcomer on the island. I hope he's used in dealing with humans as equals and not as food.
                      Gowen: From what I'm picking up, doesn't look like it...

Solma: Want me to help?

Gowen: Arelyss says she's got it undercontrol, but I can get Connolly to help her out if needed.
                      sigpic

Comment

*Crockett grins at Cat*
                        Iz: Don't be thinking about that water pistol, Crockett. I'm warning you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Gowen: *telepathically back* Err... shouldn't you ask her first? She's not a slave or anything!

Solma: Gowen! Want to know what's going on!

Gowen: Look, it's a bit complicated Solma, so can you be quiet please.

Solma:
                          danny : * to arelyss* " why are you helping me human? i'm sure you know i am a wraith...i'm feeding on...humans"
                          arelyss : * bored* "yeah, yeah, i know. and by the way, i've heard your little chat with Gowen"
                          danny : *tormented by his wounds* " so...will you help me heal, human? please? * to Gowen* " ...ok, i'll ask her..."

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                            Crockett: *hugs the dripping wet DS gingerly* You are very wet, DS. Aren't you taking proper care of your Worshipper, Rhys?
                            Iz: Stoppit. I'm sorry Rhys. Can I hug you,instead of this big clown? *jerks head at Crockett*
                            Crockett: Hey...
                            Rhys *to Crockett*: I'm taking very thoroughly care of my worshipper, especially when we're alone.
                            *to Iz* 'Course you can hug me.

DS: But beware of his feeding hand at all times, Iz!

Gowen: From what I'm picking up, doesn't look like it...
                            Solma: Want me to help?
                            Gowen: Arelyss says she's got it undercontrol, but I can get Connolly to help her out if needed.
                            DS *concerned*: I hope he adjusts soon to our way of living then.

Tommy: Do you really think Wraith and humans are equals?

*DS gives Tommy a Look (capital letter justified)*

Tommy: Alright then.

Comment

danny : * to arelyss* " why are you helping me human? i'm sure you know i am a wraith...i'm feeding on...humans"
                              arelyss : * bored* "yeah, yeah, i know. and by the way, i've heard your little chat with Gowen"
                              danny : *tormented by his wounds* " so...will you help me heal, human? please? * to Gowen* " ...ok, i'll ask her..."
                              Gowen: *telepathically* Thank you. *to Connolly* It's okay! You can stand down, just can one of you get Arelyss some medical stuff?

DS *concerned*: I hope he adjusts soon to our way of living then.

Tommy: Do you really think Wraith and humans are equals?

*DS gives Tommy a Look (capital letter justified)*

Tommy: Alright then.
                              Gowen: Well I think he'll settle down. If he's staying with the Scottish wraith until he's recovered, I don't think they'll give him much choice on the matter

Solma: Are you saying something against Scots?

Gowen: What on earth gave you that idea?!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Isolde View Post
                                *Crockett grins at Cat*
                                Iz: Don't be thinking about that water pistol, Crockett. I'm warning you.
                                Cat: Sorry not today Crockett. I´ve had enough water for now.
                                *drops herself into the sand*

Jareth: Don´t be upset. Next time we´ll win.
                                *snuggles up to Cat*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X