Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    I will vote for it too and see if DS notices!
    Yep, I did notice!

Originally posted by Starry Waters View Post
    LOL I"m sure she will!!!

I went and looked and it's whisky that Rhys is parcial to. He likes the stuff Dray's wraith make!!
    Indeed, it's whisky. Single Malt Scotch to be precise. I have a small but growing collection of different brands at home and occasionally I like to take a tiny sip, just for the scent and the flavour.

Rhys: That stuff is great.

Comment

Strictly speaking not a whisky, but a whisky liquer, I love Glayva - you can really taste the honey and herbs in it, very sweet and very fragrant and great taken neat over ice
      Even Steve has been known to indulge now and then
      sigpic
      Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
        Strictly speaking not a whisky, but a whisky liquer, I love Glayva - you can really taste the honey and herbs in it, very sweet and very fragrant and great taken neat over ice
        Even Steve has been known to indulge now and then
        Oooh, we got given a bottle of Glayva a couple of years ago, it was delicious!
        Sadly I haven't seen it anywhere around here to buy, I don't know where to get another bottle.

Comment

Originally posted by Draco-Stellaris View Post
          Oooh, we got given a bottle of Glayva a couple of years ago, it was delicious!
          Sadly I haven't seen it anywhere around here to buy, I don't know where to get another bottle.
          I can get it here anywhere, including the supermarkets... shame it;s so heavy and fragile, or I;d buy you a bottle and mail it to you, but it would probably cost more to post than to buy, and arrive broken
          sigpic

Comment

I can get it here anywhere, including the supermarkets... shame it;s so heavy and fragile, or I;d buy you a bottle and mail it to you, but it would probably cost more to post than to buy, and arrive broken
            Yeah, I wouldn't trust the post either, thanks for the offer though. Maybe I should try to find it in a delicatessen shop the next time I'm in a bigger city. Where I live there are only standard supermarkets.

Rhys: We need to get another bottle!

Comment

It might be worth the trip!
              I can certainyl understand why Rhys would think so - he is a wraith of impeccable taste, after all *winks at Rhys and blows a kiss*
              sigpic

Comment

It might be worth the trip!
                I can certainyl understand why Rhys would think so - he is a wraith of impeccable taste, after all *winks at Rhys and blows a kiss*
                Rhys: *winks back and grins broadly* Indeed I am, it shows in my choice of worshipper too. *puts his right arm around DS*

DS: Honey, you're exaggerating again. Besides, mind where you put that right hand of yours.

Rhys: I do mind... all the time.

Comment

Well, DS, there are times when I wonder what Steve and the boys see in me but they assure me that wraith have different (and they say superior) ideals of beauty from humans, especially when they S&P - they catch a glimpse of what's in your soul
                  sigpic

Comment

Rhys: That's true, the chemistry between Wraith and worshipper is far more important than appearance. Besides, beauty is a very relative term, many humans think Wraith are ugly.

DS: The chemistry? Or did you rather want to say 'taste'?

Comment

wraith have different (and they say superior) ideals of beauty from humans, especially when they S&P - they catch a glimpse of what's in your soul

Orb: And we get to see a glimpse of theirs too.

Bullseye: That is exactly why The Gift is reserved only for our most devout worshippers.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
                        Orb: And we get to see a glimpse of theirs too.

Bullseye: That is exactly why The Gift is reserved only for our most devout worshippers.
                        Rhys: Or our most delicious worshippers.

DS:

Rhys: Of course you are both devout and delicious.

DS: I wouldn't say 'devout' though, I'd say 'devoted'.

Comment

Todd: Devoted, dedicated, delectably delicious...

TP: They just love it when I;ve been eating strawberries...
                          sigpic

Comment

Todd: Devoted, dedicated, delectably delicious...

TP: They just love it when I;ve been eating strawberries...
                            Rhys: Chocolate! I always have DS eat some chocolate before doing the S&P.

DS: Lucky you, I'm eating chocolate all day long.

Rhys: See? That's why I'm attached to your chest all day long.

DS: Maybe I should eat garlic instead.

Rhys: No! That makes my feeding slit itch!

Comment

*geeky waves hi to everyone*

*Kenny offers an espresso to Todd's Pet and to those who want one. Bob sits and looks pretty*
                              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Hi geeky! *takes an espresso from Kenny* thanks, Kenny, I needed that.

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                                *geeky waves hi to everyone*

*Kenny offers an espresso to Todd's Pet and to those who want one. Bob sits and looks pretty*
                                *blows kisses to Bob*

Gotta go to bed now. Have fun everyone and see you tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                                X