Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wraith Worshippers Anonymous - The Chill-Out Hive (Role Playing Thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

geeky: That’s surprising since Kenny and Bob are such nice looking wraiths.
    That will motivate me to make some.

*geeky, Kenny and Bob prepare to leave*

I’ll try and drop by tomorrow. Nice talking to you Orb.
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Orb: *comes running through the halls and common area with a smile, sneaks off, and hides in the spa room*

Bullseye: *comes through a few moments later* Now, where is that worshipper of mine? *starts tracking Orb with all the tracking beacons planted in her jewelry *

Comment

Steve: Bullseye, you should do what me and Todd did with TP and SW - implant sub-space beacons under their skin so they never get lost...

TP: You mean so you can keep track of us at all times

Steve:

Todd: All responsible owners know where their pets are at all times, TP!

TP:
        sigpic
        Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

Bullseye: Now, that is an excellent idea! There, it looks like my worshipper is on the spa room. *heads off in that direction*

Comment

TP: *whispers to Orb* Don;t worry - I worked out how to disable it

Steve: *whispers to Bullseye* And we worked out how to bypass her scrambler!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
              TP: *whispers to Orb* Don;t worry - I worked out how to disable it

Steve: *whispers to Bullseye* And we worked out how to bypass her scrambler!

Comment

TP:

Greg: She ought to know better - as if Steve is ever going to let her out of his sight!
                sigpic

Comment

Addict: hey, I'm back again. I promise I won't fall asleep at the keyboard again. And cheers TP on your comment about my siggie five-ish days ago it's so difficult to find the perfect picture of Steve, so why not have ten? [or twenty, or thirty, or six hundred]

Tony [Antoine]: *jealously glares at Addict*
                  sigpic

Comment

Bullseye: *enters spa room* Worshipper sighted!

Orb: Wraith in need of a spa-quality massage sighted! *holds up bottles of natural, earthy-scented oils*

Comment

Orb: *lifts a hand up and waves to Addict and Tony*

Bullseye: *purrs while having his back massaged*

Comment

Addict: hey Bullseye, Orb... you wouldn't happen to have any Sandlewood oils there? Tony is particularly fond of it, or more, I'm particularly fond of massaging it into him

Tony: *rapidly removes jacket" oh yes you are....
                        sigpic

Comment

TP: Indeed, Addict - you can NEVER have too many piccies of Steve

Steve:

Greg: *to Tony* Don't worry, bro - Steve's completely obsessed with TP!

Steve: *to Tony* Hmmm, but it looks like you have the same problem with your worshipper as I do with mine... TP in a wraith hive is like a kid in a sweet shop! Let me know if you have any better luck keeping control of yours, bro!
                          sigpic

Comment

Orb: TP's hive has just about everything! *tosses some sandalwood oil to Addict* I am using tea tree oil with a touch of peppermint.

Comment

Addict: Hmmmm... I was wondering what that fantastic smell was! *grabs the sandlewood oil and starts to rub it lovingly into the Tony's back...*

Tony: *grins at Steve*... I think I'm having some success controlling her, bro. She a loose cannon, but that's just the way I like her

Addict:
                              sigpic

Comment

Greg: And Steve knows fine he wouldn't have TP any other way!

TP:

Steve:

Greg: Besides, there are plenty more of us who'll take her off his hands if he doesn't like it!

Steve: *grabs TP and starts to brush and braid her hair*

TP: *winks at Greg*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X